Thanks very useful videos!  
2018-2-27
Use props
wjkrysak
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the videos. Very helpful. Eagerly anticipating arrival of my Air tomorrow.
2018-2-27
Use props
JAMMYJAIN
New

India

JNewinski Posted at 2018-2-17 19:55
Nice videos. More Please!

Free Tutorial To Download kik for pc windows 10.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_KFJ3ZIPPdigz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102621 ft
Australia

I lost my mavic pro very recently. I have been flying many times with 20% battery before and have no issue. This time, it forced land by itself. I pressed stop many times and it failed to cancel landing. At the end, I have to find a bush and crash land. I cannot retrieve my aircraft too. Completely panic and depressed experience. Contact DJI and they insisted it was misoperation. But how could the user cannot full control of the aircraft even the battery low. It was 20% and I have plenty of time to come home. If it forces land on highway I would have caused catastrophic disaster by causing accident or kill someone. Please anyone, reconsider if you want to buy DJI products again. I have two other friends, playing quickshot mode and fail to stop too. Again DJI push the responsibility to user. Everything is user fault. Scam company!
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_KFJ3ZIPPdigz Posted at 2018-2-28 03:40
I lost my mavic pro very recently. I have been flying many times with 20% battery before and have no issue. This time, it forced land by itself. I pressed stop many times and it failed to cancel landing. At the end, I have to find a bush and crash land. I cannot retrieve my aircraft too. Completely panic and depressed experience. Contact DJI and they insisted it was misoperation. But how could the user cannot full control of the aircraft even the battery low. It was 20% and I have plenty of time to come home. If it forces land on highway I would have caused catastrophic disaster by causing accident or kill someone. Please anyone, reconsider if you want to buy DJI products again. I have two other friends, playing quickshot mode and fail to stop too. Again DJI push the responsibility to user. Everything is user fault. Scam company!

I just read and replied your post here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-138143-1-1.html Please check and keep us posted on your own post, thanks!
2018-2-28
Use props
irfankara
New
Turkey

thanks great
2018-3-3
Use props
HenryHM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795404 ft
Australia

Great videos!! do they get updated regularly? been flying the Air for todays now.. amazing bird
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

HenryHM Posted at 2018-3-4 03:47
Great videos!! do they get updated regularly? been flying the Air for todays now.. amazing bird

we will collect some more tutorials and post them on the forum front page! Just keep up with us!
2018-3-4
Use props
HenryHM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795404 ft
Australia

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-3-4 19:05
we will collect some more tutorials and post them on the forum front page! Just keep up with us!

great!! thank you
2018-3-4
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-12 08:33
It may not be the safest thing to do. If the aircraft is not designed to do that, you may want to refrain so not to get any type of injury.

That's kind of his point!
2018-3-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pranav Farsaiya Posted at 2018-2-13 01:34
Which Dji App should I use for my Mavic Air

Please read the manual.  You'll find answers to this and countless other critical facts in it's contents.
2018-3-9
Use props
pandoraone
New

India

Free Download Music App Pandora one apk
2018-3-26
Use props
PILkc6AD5SEz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212608 ft
  • >>>

Has anyone had the opportunity to field calibrate the vision system? A week or so ago, I was about to lift off from my front porch and a rearward vision warning came up on my screen. I was using my iPad mini 4 at the time. I tapped the warning and the app took me to a calibration page with the silhouette of a person with the Air in his hand, nose pointing down, and bluish beams coming from the rearward sensors pointing upward. The instructions said to move the aircraft in a clockwise square. It didn't work. I turned the aircraft nose up, stepped over onto my drive way and started moving the aircraft in the pattern on the screen, and I saw a blue progress bar moving under the instructions. Has anyone else encountered this situation? Thanks, I have already chatted with DJI Support and they promised to look into it. I just wanted to get a video tutorial of how it SHOULD be done. Thanks to all. Rocky
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

PILkc6AD5SEz Posted at 2018-4-4 19:17
Has anyone had the opportunity to field calibrate the vision system? A week or so ago, I was about to lift off from my front porch and a rearward vision warning came up on my screen. I was using my iPad mini 4 at the time. I tapped the warning and the app took me to a calibration page with the silhouette of a person with the Air in his hand, nose pointing down, and bluish beams coming from the rearward sensors pointing upward. The instructions said to move the aircraft in a clockwise square. It didn't work. I turned the aircraft nose up, stepped over onto my drive way and started moving the aircraft in the pattern on the screen, and I saw a blue progress bar moving under the instructions. Has anyone else encountered this situation? Thanks, I have already chatted with DJI Support and they promised to look into it. I just wanted to get a video tutorial of how it SHOULD be done. Thanks to all. Rocky

Hi there, which drone were you flying at that time? If it is a Mavic Pro, it does not equip with rearward vision. Could you please provide me with a video of this case if it would reappear? If you are flying the Mavic Pro and want to do the vision calibration, I suggest calibrate it via DJI Assistant 2 on the PC. Refer to the Phantom 4 tutorial below.
2018-4-8
Use props
KeithG
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_EfiDShbt7be5 Posted at 2018-2-7 16:10
i m having troubles connecting the drone to the app when my samsung s8 is connected to the remote controller, it shows a phantom 3 on the screen, not the mavic air what should i do? everithing is perfect, battery fully charged, firmware updated via pc what m i missing? why the dji go 4 app is showing just phantom-matrice-osmo-inspire, and when connecting the controller, it recognize the drone as a phantom 3 with no possibilities to take off?

I had a similar problem and it turned out to be the incorrect version of Go 4. This is the one you need for the Air, (DJI GO 4 version 4.2.8) or scan the QR code on the side of the packaging box.
2018-4-10
Use props
djiuser_IRTC9HIGCiRW
New

Useful videos thank, As these are available to download so, I am going to share on the Group running on imessage for windows, Hope you have no problem? soon I'will share the url of my group.

2018-4-20
Use props
djiuser_91yWLScXxz7B
lvl.1

India

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs
Best Homemade Pregnancy Tests
2018-7-6
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

very helpful tutorial Grace, thanks
2018-7-18
Use props
ismailg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49849 ft
Kuwait

Helpful tutorials , thank you very much
2018-10-17
Use props
FosyBear
lvl.1
United States

Great set of tutorials.  Thanks.
2019-1-5
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

Kuba_Vlk_CZ Posted at 2018-2-6 12:09
I don’t still get the difference between tripod and cinematic mode.

Tripod just slow down a lot the max speed (more easy and safe for my opinion). Cinematic doesn't slow down your max speed but make your acceleration and braking more smooth by increasing their time of action
2019-1-8
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

Good tutorials! But it's so painful to see the guy on the second video starting to open the Mavic Air from the front arms
2019-1-8
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Helpful imformations !
2019-1-13
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-7-31
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

Thank you, for sharing these awesome tips.
2019-8-7
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Nice tutorials
2019-8-31
Use props
coolPePe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27169 ft

India

Recently bought a used drone in pretty good condition and was looking for a quick tutorial. Thanks a TON for this thread to make my first steps easier...
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules