Mavic Air Smart Arm LED Settings
2558 3 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alphadrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151539 ft
United States

Just getting to know the Mavic Air. There is a section in the DJI Go 4 app titled “Smart Arm LEDs” and I had some questions... LEDs off when shooting makes sense. But what is “Head LEDs Auto Off” and “Status LEDs Auto Off” toggles for? I messed with both and could not quite seem to understand what changes with them on or off.
2018-2-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

As I understand it the first switch is the general one to manage the LEDs during shooting and that with the two others you can choose whether you want only the front ones to switch off or the rear ones as well. But I have not played with it yet, it's just my guess.
2018-2-6
Use props
alphadrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151539 ft
United States

I messed around with this a bit more and figured it out. When the "LEDs Off when shooting" is switched on, you can then select if you want just the head LEDs in the front, just the Status LED in the back, or everything to turn off when shooting pics or video. When it's switched off, you can outright turn on or off front and status LEDs at all times. Lets you control everything, really customizable.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please follow the advice in 3#. You can only turn on one of the head or status LEDs. Please tell me if you have other questions.
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules