767 6 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, i am goign to assume that the standard filter on the p4p is a UV filter? either way, is the glass or plastic supposed be loose, i.e. when you remove the filter is the glass supposed to fall out of its frame?
2018-2-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2018-2-6
Use props
FarmerMac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

The one on my drone is do not fall out.
2018-2-6
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just had a look at my P4 with the standard DJI U.V filter, looks like it is just an adhesive around the edge, so yours appears to have come unstuck. I wonder if you could get a thin 'O' ring of the right diameter to hold it in place, or a very small dab of glue round edge.
My DJI ND filters appear to be the same.
2018-2-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thought that was the case, been like it since it was passed on to me, it fits ok cause it centers itself, its just a bit of a pain so i spose  dab of super glue would do it but would nee to be very careful as not to get it anywhere but where i need it cause of the thread....
2018-2-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's a glass UV filter on the P4P and no, it is not suppose to fall out. They are more expensive than the ND filters to replace too.
2018-2-6
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

They use to use an "O" Ring to hold the element in but it was binding and making the filter difficult to remove. I replaced mine with a Polar Pro UV Filter.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules