2928 5 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apopj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653 ft
United States

Hello all,

Recently, I purchased a new MAVIC AIR drone to go with my MAVIC PRO drone. At that time, I read the advertisment about the DJI SELECT program and especially the 50% off coupon for the DJI CARE warranty. Knowing DJI to be an honest company (yeah, right!) I went ahead a purchased the SELECT program. WELLLLLLL, guess what? NONE, as in ZERO, of the coupons apply to the MAVIC AIR..... and NONE as in ZERO of the 50% off for CARE is useable unless you buy ANOTHER drone. So, as I should have done in the first place, I double checked the info on the SELECT program and guess what? DJI infers that their product won't last and they will let you buy another drone and give you 50% off of THAT care policy. What good is a product that you can't use to buy items you need and can't use unless you spend another $1000 to buy a warranty for that product. OH AND IF DJI WASN'T SATISFIED TRICKING YOU INTO BUYING THE SELECT IN THE FIRST PLACE...... IT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.

BUYER BE AWARE.... READ THE FINE PRINT, EVEN IF YOU THINK THE COMPANY IS HONEST..... THEY'RE NOT

Dr. Jeff Popa
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Jeff, sorry for the inconvenience, DJI Select doesn't support Mavic Air's DJI Care Refresh and accessories coupons at the moment, and once purchased, it can'e be cancelled. The FAQ has listed this. If there is more info needed, please visit here. Thank you for your kind understanding. GTScreenshot_20180207_104454.png GTScreenshot_20180207_104814.png
2018-2-6
Use props
Apopj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-6 18:48
Hi Jeff, sorry for the inconvenience, DJI Select doesn't support Mavic Air's DJI Care Refresh and accessories coupons at the moment, and once purchased, it can'e be cancelled. The FAQ has listed this. If there is more info needed, please visit here. Thank you for your kind understanding. [view_image][view_image]

Sorry but it isn't a matter of confusion. It's a matter of my stupidity thinking DJI would not offer an item that is unusable. I should have read all of the FAQ's instead of thinking DJI would never do something so underhanded as to offer an item that could not be used nor canceled. I got screwed, I hope this post will shed some light to others thinking about buying ANYTHING from DJI.
2018-2-6
Use props
Jp6940
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48353 ft
United States

Ok...I had an accident with my mavic a few weeks back.  I had purchased squaretrade (3yr) warranty and they ONLY honor mechanical and electrical issues from the factory. (And the 3 year only covers AFTER the 1 year manufactured warranty) so it is really a TWO year warranty.  Anyway.....
I but the bullet and sent it in to dji for repair.  Service was very fast for not having the refresh program.  Paid the $200 and I also purchased the $60 pap from State Farm.  
It is on its way back to me and I just received the refresh option to purchase within 72 hrs.
Should I do it? I mean $79 for the first issue and $129 for the second issue ON TOP of the $99 refresh program. Hmmmm.
Is it worth it people? I would appreciate any comments.  I think I will go ahead and get it for peace of mind.
Beware of squaretrade warranty-it is c r a p.
2018-2-7
Use props
fans79871859
lvl.1
Flight distance : 594757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

[img]I had the exact same problem and more.... I've talked to there support 3 times now... they said they have escalated my issue to HQ 3 times and they still haven't got back to me.  CHECK Kicker they won't honor the 20% coupons on my account.  I've spent over $6000 USD on the online store alone let buying there products from retailer's in my city.  One of my 3 Dji Drone's is the Phantom 4, when I bought it, I bought every single accessory imaginable, down the spare screws.  Paid more then what the top Phantom 4 Pro+ including screen goes for.   So these guys offer the Phantom 4 Pro drone only as an option with the 20% off coupons, but when I add to my cart it doesn't' apply.  They also offer the remote at 20% off. so I figured why not, I already own the crystal sky 7.85", need to buy the $80 mount still.  But I have all the compatible charges batteries and bags yet these guys honour anything.  I've lost a lot RESPECT for the company, especially after spending that kind of money.  
2018-3-8
Use props
fans79871859
lvl.1
Flight distance : 594757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Apopj Posted at 2018-2-6 18:52
Sorry but it isn't a matter of confusion. It's a matter of my stupidity thinking DJI would not offer an item that is unusable. I should have read all of the FAQ's instead of thinking DJI would never do something so underhanded as to offer an item that could not be used nor canceled. I got screwed, I hope this post will shed some light to others thinking about buying ANYTHING from DJI.

I had the exact same problem and more.... I've talked to there support 3 times now... they said they have escalated my issue to HQ 3 times and they still haven't got back to me.  CHECK Kicker they won't honor the 20% coupons on my account.  I've spent over $6000 USD on the online store alone let buying there products from retailer's in my city.  One of my 3 Dji Drone's is the Phantom 4, when I bought it, I bought every single accessory imaginable, down the spare screws.  Paid more then what the top Phantom 4 Pro+ including screen goes for.   So these guys offer the Phantom 4 Pro drone only as an option with the 20% off coupons, but when I add to my cart it doesn't' apply.  They also offer the remote at 20% off. so I figured why not, I already own the crystal sky 7.85", need to buy the $80 mount still.  But I have all the compatible charges batteries and bags yet these guys honour anything.  I've lost a lot RESPECT for the company, especially after spending that kind of money.
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules