1172 4 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

Hello,

I use an M210 with X4S and XT.  I've been having this issue where the Cadence recognizes the M210 but neither X4S or XT show up.  After many attempts it eventually shows up.  I'm not sure if this is a temperature related problem as the majority of times it has been when it is below 40 degrees.  The previous time I did everything in my heated car and it did not work...until I moved the entire unit outside and into the middle of a parking lot where it worked.  Which makes me wonder if it's a magnetic issue?  

For the M210, that would be very disappointing.  Either way it's unacceptable and I need a way around it.

Any assistance would be huge.  Yes, everything is updated to the latest Firmware.
2018-2-6
Use props
jonlorry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2390722 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have a similar problem whereby the XT wont record images if the two gimbals are working together (with the X4S). If they work independently, both will record images.....
2018-2-7
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

Sometimes, On my Crystalsky I don't have the image of one of the two cameras. Then I close the app and reopen it. If that doesn't work, I switch off the Cendence RC and start it up again. Most of the time, this resolves the problem, but I don't know why.
2018-2-8
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
United States

jonlorry Posted at 2018-2-7 05:56
I have a similar problem whereby the XT wont record images if the two gimbals are working together (with the X4S). If they work independently, both will record images.....

Check out this thread involving that issue.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1182954
2018-2-8
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
United States

I found my solution to this problem.  Another DJI issue.  Just by coincidence I found the issue.  When I plug in the GPS to the middle row port, it fails and will not recognize either of the gimbals.  If I use the upper or lower port, the drone recognizes both gimbals.  Not a happy customer

When Drone recognizes dual gimbals

When Drone does not recognize dual gimbals

GPS in failed port row
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules