Home lock messed up
1429 8 2014-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
palak.desai
lvl.1

United States

When I try to make the phantom come towards me in home lock, it goes shooting off into a random direction, how can I fix this?

everything is calibrated correctly
2014-10-27
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Don't forget that Home lock doesn't work within the first 10 meters around you. Within this 10m radius, Home lock reverts to Course lock, which then depends on how you set it which way the copter moves.
2014-10-27
Use props
robbin.bergqvis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59839 ft

Croatia

Search youtube and you will find
2014-10-27
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

In home lock flying, all the following requirements should meet: 6 or more GPS satellites are found, in GPS mode and the aircraft is
further than 10m away from the home point.
2014-10-28
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

In home lock flying, all the following requirements should meet:

1. 6 or more GPS satellites are found
2. in GPS mode
3.the aircraft is further than 10m away from the home point.
2014-10-28
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

if you engage homelock, then enter the 10me cordon the aircraft reverts to course lock and may shoot off in another direction. this is normal.

have a look at this video

2014-10-28
Use props
nfatoys
lvl.3

United States

Eirlink Posted at 2014-10-28 20:46
if you engage homelock, then enter the 10me cordon the aircraft reverts to course lock and may shoot ...

This is also a pretty good video that shows HL and how it reverts to CL mode within the 10 M radius of the Home position.

2014-10-28
Use props
Charlie3
New

United States

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-10-28 19:36
In home lock flying, all the following requirements should meet:

1. 6 or more GPS satellites are fo ...

Just to be certain, are you saying that a GPS lock is required in order for home lock to function properly? If so what happens at the moment satellites drop to less than 6 while flying in home lock? And assuming your response will be that the home lock reverts to course lock when sattelites drop below 6, would I be correct in assuming course lock does not require a GPS lock to function?
2014-11-21
Use props
YUHENG
lvl.1

China

Hi Sir,
Whenever you decide use IOC function it also related to other factors.Especially when you use "HL" function.

To us "HL" it must need the data from GPS.But when GPS mode won't connect more than 5 satellites. Even you put S2 to lower most position.The drone is actually in ATTI modo(Even you put S1 in upper most position)
2014-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules