Help! Continuous video shooting?
1188 8 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KayJayGee
lvl.1
United States

Hi all!

So to start, I am relatively new to flying and still learning the ropes.  I went to record some video of my flight the other day and upon playback, it is almost like it was automatically quick edited? There was music and my footage was in short bursts where it jumped between different pieces of the video instead of just being one continuous shot. Does anyone know how I can adjust this?

Thanks!
2018-2-6
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

You might find the 9th video on in this set of tutorials helpful: https://forum.dji.com/thread-133692-1-1.html
2018-2-6
Use props
KayJayGee
lvl.1
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2018-2-6 14:12
You might find the 9th video on in this set of tutorials helpful: https://forum.dji.com/thread-133692-1-1.html

I couldn't find anyway to change it while it is recording in that tutorial.  And I fly a Mavic Pro so I am not sure how much of that information actually carries over. Thanks though.
2018-2-6
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

Go to the Editor, and select  Album at the very top of the window. You can see the raw videos there. Those are the lower resolution videos that were captured to your device (phone, iPad, tablet) during your flight. To see the full quality videos, download them from the SD card on your aircraft.
2018-2-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

i remember when quick eye first came out that it gave me automatic samples (almost ike an introduction to the feature) - but this did not suit me as i like to make my own. I simply canceled/deleted it and then entered the video editing option that i prefer. Now it never opens on its own anymore - hopefully it was just an introductory thing and does not happen again unless you choose it.
2018-2-6
Use props
KayJayGee
lvl.1
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-6 14:51
i remember when quick eye first came out that it gave me automatic samples (almost ike an introduction to the feature) - but this did not suit me as i like to make my own. I simply canceled/deleted it and then entered the video editing option that i prefer. Now it never opens on its own anymore - hopefully it was just an introductory thing and does not happen again unless you choose it.

How did you cancel/delete it? I am the same way as far as liking to make my own videos. It's super annoying that I haven't been able to figure it out.
2018-2-6
Use props
KayJayGee
lvl.1
United States

Jyunte Posted at 2018-2-6 14:48
Go to the Editor, and select  Album at the very top of the window. You can see the raw videos there. Those are the lower resolution videos that were captured to your device (phone, iPad, tablet) during your flight. To see the full quality videos, download them from the SD card on your aircraft.

I will give this a try and let you know if it works, thanks for helping! I super appreciate it!
2018-2-6
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

KayJayGee Posted at 2018-2-6 14:38
I couldn't find anyway to change it while it is recording in that tutorial.  And I fly a Mavic Pro so I am not sure how much of that information actually carries over. Thanks though.

Sorry, I thought that was more detailed than it is, but Go 4's movie editing is the same for all of DJI's drones that use Go 4. There are more detailed videos out there, but I couldn't quickly find one that seemed very recent, and DJI keeps tweaking the editor's interface. Still, you might Google DJI Go 4 video editing and see what you can glean. Hope this helps.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there.
If you want to edit the videos you recorded by yourself, you can reference this video below.Hope it helps.
Thanks for your support.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules