Copy DJI GS Pro Missions
4833 4 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pzuniga
lvl.1
El Salvador

Hi,

I just started using DJI GS Pro and think it is great!
I need to know if a mission can be copied in DJI GS Pro? I did a mission (3D Map Area) but need to take more pictures of the same area but in a different direction and another with different camera angles and altitudes.
I have tried editing the mission, but can't edit a finished mission.

Thanks
2018-2-6
Use props
pzuniga
lvl.1
El Salvador

Got it! It was just a simple swipe on the mission to the left and got the options to copy or delete. I was doing it wrong, pressing on the mission waiting for these option to pop up.
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to know you have figured it out quickly. Thanks for keeping us updated.
2018-2-7
Use props
flying-camera
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Related question: I'd like to copy a "mission" that I previously set up, and move it to a completely different location, 100 miles away.  I can't see a way to do this.  I was able to copy an existing mission, but couldn't see how to move the entire mission to a new location.  I can only see how to move individual waypoints by dragging them.  Any help on this, much appreciated.
2020-4-30
Use props
RaceCar95
lvl.1

United States

flying-camera Posted at 2020-4-30 14:03
Related question: I'd like to copy a "mission" that I previously set up, and move it to a completely different location, 100 miles away.  I can't see a way to do this.  I was able to copy an existing mission, but couldn't see how to move the entire mission to a new location.  I can only see how to move individual waypoints by dragging them.  Any help on this, much appreciated.

Unfortunately I don't think you can shift a mission 100 miles or 10 feet. I need to move a mission slightly so the drone doesn't fly over the center of a road but along the sides instead. I cant believe I cant do this...
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules