Mavic Air DJI GO 4 Photo and video Menu
4415 3 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfa346993
lvl.1
United States

I click on the camera icon but do not see the "photo" menu.  I'd like to try a panorama, for example.  All I see is the video settings.  When I am offline, in camera mode and disconncted, I hit the camera icon and get the phto but not sure how to toggle to video.  OK- I am a newbie- so please let me know.- thanks.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Hope you have a wonderful experience with your Mavic Air.
First of all, please make sure your drone and RC have updated to the latest vision.
If you want to open the menu, you can click the button 2 in the image as below and you can find the panorama there. If you want to switch photo/video mode, you can click the button 1 in the image.

Also, if you are using the controller to connect the drone, you can press the Shutter Button on the right of RC to take photos and press the Record Button on the left to record videos(Press once to start recording, press again to stop recording), you can check the picture below.

If you have further questions, please feel free to let us know, we will be here to help.
2018-2-6
Use props
fansfa346993
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-6 19:28
Hi there. Hope you have a wonderful experience with your Mavic Air.
First of all, please make sure your drone and RC have updated to the latest vision.
If you want to open the menu, you can click the button 2 in the image as below and you can find the panorama there. If you want to switch photo/video mode, you can click the button 1 in the image.

Thank you for the reply.  When I click button 2 all photo options are present- except Pano.  That's why I asked the question.  All firmware updates were made.  I was instructed to reset to factory settings and I'll try that too.
2018-2-7
Use props
fansfa346993
lvl.1
United States

fansfa346993 Posted at 2018-2-7 03:46
Thank you for the reply.  When I click button 2 all photo options are present- except Pano.  That's why I asked the question.  All firmware updates were made.  I was instructed to reset to factory settings and I'll try that too.

I tried this again and this time it worked.  I also reinstalled the DJI GO 4.  I am all set- thank you!!
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules