Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why You Should Avoid Using Auto Exposure
18750 91 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCoutts
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1922434 ft
  • >>>
Canada

jmb63 Posted at 1-17 06:06
Very nice and revealing demo about the relationship of the settings we have available in the Spark. I am glad to see your simple approach to show how the auto setting "does its thing"...Thank You for sharing!

As you can see, this opens up quite a discussion with a lot of questions from people but I think you have done a great job showing the actual differences in real time.

Thanks! Yeah, you're right. It does take a lot of practice and patience but it's worth it. :-)
2019-1-28
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for the info
2019-2-17
Use props
MiaBee
New

Ukraine

Auto exposure bracketing (AEB) is an excellent—yet surprisingly overlooked—feature on most DSLR   cameras. Few people know about it and even fewer actually use it. If you need any writing help visit Million.Essay.
2019-3-23
Use props
Majoysid
New

United States

This is a great place to discuss important topics.
2020-1-28
Use props
kiara
New

Pakistan

cruzjohn Posted at 2018-2-12 02:16
Great new it is new for me and I will use this now a day technology its important for everything so many students also using online research paper and Pay to Have my Paper Written every people using anywhere any place.

Great news. using manual mode is the best way to avoid auto exposure at the planet today manually setting detailed changes acc to the environment.
2020-8-11
Use props
Jakinakrak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15892 ft
United States

thanks great info
2021-1-9
Use props
Akabliko
lvl.1

Pakistan

learned so much about my road machines... thanks
2021-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great tips.   
2021-9-9
Use props
scubaAnn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

Thank you!
2021-9-11
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Very informative video, thanks for the insights. That made me think a bit though - are there any scenarios where having an automatic ISO setting is a better idea? I just think that on some areas, where there are clearly shadowed and brightly-lit areas (such as in a park on a sunny day, sitting in a shadow of a tree and then walking to an area that is brightly and directly lit by sunlight), I would presume having an automatic ISO could be a better idea. Am I right or should I still keep the ISO static in those situations too?
2021-10-23
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Thanks for the tips
2023-3-14
Use props
World Wise
New

United Kingdom