Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Version D of the Inspire 1
14335 38 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

What is version D of the inspire 1? Someone posted a comment that they recived "version D"

I know the difference between a and b where the carbon fibre arms ..... but whats the difference between C and D?
2015-4-28
Use props
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Only guessing :
Version A : Carbon fiber A
Version B : Carbon fiber B
Version C : Prop guards
Version D : Quick release props
2015-4-28
Use props
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

No I believe C came with the quick release props, B contained the prop locks.

so D is where the confusion is?
2015-4-28
Use props
ssteenberg
lvl.2

United States

Is D the version that is half price and called the Phantom 3?
2015-4-29
Use props
roy
lvl.2

United States

ssteenberg@gmai Posted at 2015-4-30 05:30
Is D the version that is half price and called the Phantom 3?

Drops mic.
2015-4-30
Use props
omar211073
lvl.2

Thailand

How can i know what is my Inspire version?? there is any mark??
2015-4-30
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dundee that seems to be correct
2015-4-30
Use props
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

omar211073@hotm Posted at 2015-4-30 17:35
How can i know what is my Inspire version?? there is any mark??

The box it came with will have a A B C D
2015-4-30
Use props
eXpeL
lvl.2

Poland

Mine is D. Date of production 1 april. This is the newest version with some changes in production like non backplate under the plastic nose.
2015-5-1
Use props
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

eXpeL Posted at 2015-5-2 04:34
Mine is D. Date of production 1 april. This is the newest version with some changes in production li ...

do u have a picture of what u mean?
2015-5-1
Use props
eXpeL
lvl.2

Poland

I've seen B revision and it has black backplate under the plastic nose - front of GPS module. Mine looks as film under 3:20. What is your revision and do you have the backplate or not?
2015-5-2
Use props
neraxus.gmail
New

Canada

I have "B" and it came with prop locks, so I am assuming:

A: Carbon fiber A
B: Carbon fiber B and prop locks
C: Quick release props
D:???

Man, really wish I knew about this when I bought it from the store last week.
2015-5-5
Use props
eXpeL
lvl.2

Poland

neraxus.gmail Posted at 2015-5-6 13:06
I have "B" and it came with prop locks, so I am assuming:

A: Carbon fiber A

A: normal carbon pattern & 4 threads holes on motors (in the rest revisions are 2 holes)
B: weave carbon pattern (stronger) with prop locks
BC: weave carbon pattern with quick release props
C: didn't saw them
D: weave carbon pattern with qiuck release props (nevest revision. has some diffrent solutions with cables comparing to B). Adapters for quick RP are plug in fabric.
I'm talking about EU distribution. Serial numbers of the craft starts 18DCC.
2015-5-6
Use props
devintegen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1415016 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was told buy a dealer that hydrodipped a revision D last week, he said there was a different Gps compared to the other ones he had seen.  He also said it was now running glonass now, which I thought all Inspires had?  So im kind of taking it with a grain of salt and hoping he didnt say that just to sell it to me.
2015-5-19
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

United States

devintegen@gmai Posted at 2015-5-20 00:31
I was told buy a dealer that hydrodipped a revision D last week, he said there was a different Gps c ...

All Inspires have Glonass... Sounds like you are being lied to
2015-5-19
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

mountmotor Posted at 2015-5-20 02:08
All Inspires have Glonass... Sounds like you are being lied to

Hmm ,version D Could be also when they changed out the landing gears mechanical brackets attached to the worm drive, making them two piece y units that look to be stronger, some that had both versions said the newer setup ran the gear smoother and more solid...

The inspire has always used the Russian Glonas system and U.S. GPS, both ....
These installed modules can change or upgrade in the industry, I'm sure Dji would install newer
ones when they become available and may have .. My phantom 1.0 had GPS back in 2013 then
came the p2 with an upgraded version of the gps module, if I took apart a new vision or phantom 3
you can bet it's got the latest setup as well as the inspire 1.....

2015-5-20
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Has anyone received the "D" version?  If so can you confirm the new worm drive?
2015-5-28
Use props
kindasketch
lvl.2

United States

dbeck@promobox. Posted at 2015-5-29 10:53

Could you imagine if Apple launched a iPhone and there were different versions secretly marked...

The A Version has a 720p Camera
The D Version has a 4k Camera with a smoother home button.

2015-5-28
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
United States

dbeck@promobox. Posted at 2015-5-29 10:53

Not the worm drive itself , just the metal arms that connect to it on either side...have changed.
2015-5-29
Use props
David.Moisson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 473323 ft
Belgium

eXpeL Posted at 2015-5-6 17:33
A: normal carbon pattern & 4 threads holes on motors (in the rest revisions are 2 holes)
B: weave  ...

<<I'm talking about EU distribution. Serial numbers of the craft starts 18DCC.>>

I have an European D model and the serial number starts with 13DCC...
2015-5-31
Use props
paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3754318 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine is revision D. I'm not sure if the internals are different though, you tell me...

2015-5-31
Use props
damdam
New

Switzerland

Min is a rev D too (regarding the SN) but it has different internals than yours..
2015-6-1
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
United States

paul@videotrade Posted at 2015-6-1 02:05
Mine is revision D. I'm not sure if the internals are different though, you tell me...

Those are the new upgraded metal Gear raising pieces y shaped in your photo ! One piece instead of two....Very good.
2015-6-1
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Yes Version C came with the e800 quick release props already fitted.  Version D has the new yoke.
2015-6-21
Use props
larsjoh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

GB44 Posted at 2015-6-22 01:44
Yes Version C came with the e800 quick release props already fitted.  Version D has the new yoke.

Don't think the "C" came with quick release props, this was however included in the "D" version together with the upgraded mechanism for the landing gear.
2015-6-21
Use props
mikegteskey
lvl.1

Canada

How do I tell what version I have from the serial number?
2015-6-22
Use props
mikegteskey
lvl.1

Canada

damdam Posted at 2015-6-2 00:24
Min is a rev D too (regarding the SN) but it has different internals than yours..

How do you tell from the serial number what version I have?

Thanks!
2015-6-22
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

The more I read, the worse I feel!  There I was thinking that if you buy an I1, you get an I1!  Just to see that each damn version had better upgrades than the previous.  Not cool.  Really not cool.  It's hard enough fighting the system to get what was promised!
2015-6-25
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

larsjoh@me.com Posted at 2015-6-22 07:49
Don't think the "C" came with quick release props, this was however included in the "D" version to ...

No Model C definitely had the new quick release props pre-installed on my aircraft, but has the older yoke design.

Box/carton had Stickers UK BC and I even took a photo of the labels so I wouldn't forget what version it was.
2015-6-25
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

eXpeL Posted at 2015-5-2 17:02
I've seen B revision and it has black backplate under the plastic nose - front of GPS module. Mine l ...

I'm shocked and I'm sorry to inform you, I think Mr Soft died outside your garage (3.07 your vid)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrffn_LKzE
2015-6-25
Use props
paul.j.a.madsen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1962 ft
United States

Does the C have the landing gears mechanical brackets attached to the worm drive with the newer Y shape as one part?
thx
-p

2015-8-2
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

mattd@internode Posted at 2015-4-29 14:05
No I believe C came with the quick release props, B contained the prop locks.

so D is where the con ...

A & B were different carbon weave on the arms.
2015-8-3
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

eXpeL Posted at 2015-5-6 17:33
B: weave  ...

When I got mine it was a "B" and did NOT come with prop locks.
2015-8-3
Use props
djipatcom
lvl.1
Italy

I wish people would not just spread information that are not correct or rather "inexact" on these forums. A lot of confusion is created and mostly, as far as I can tell, with conflicting opinions and often from either inexperienced or poorly informed people. Regarding the model number I would advice (from personal experience with DJI) to purchase directly from the Online store. Common sense would tell you that they would ship the latest models in production and in-fact the Inspire I got looks like the latest release. The springs on the motors are already mounted and the propellers appear to be what is shown on the video on the official dji page. The 1345S quick release. As far as serial number goes mine is starting with a Number that is not at all like the ones mentioned here: W13DCG.. etc..  Where are you guys checking these numbers and how did you get the info ??  DJI rep? ... or some aero-models shop guy ? Please share sources of info so everyone can check properly and rest in peace !!
2015-9-23
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

djipatcom Posted at 2015-9-23 16:52
I wish people would not just spread information that are not correct or rather "inexact" on these fo ...

located on the sticker on the back of the inspire, but from what i can tell its meaningless, a few people reported having letters other than the a,b,c,d in that spot so near as i can tell its freaking impossible to know which version you have as there is no official info about whats different or how to tell.
2015-9-23
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-9-23 18:16
located on the sticker on the back of the inspire, but from what i can tell its meaningless, a few ...

I bought a unit two weeks ago from a ebay seller, announced as a D version, when it got to my house, it came without the prop locks of quick release system, the serial got a D letter, but that didn't work...
2015-9-23
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

leoamartinez@gm Posted at 2015-9-23 18:52
I bought a unit two weeks ago from a ebay seller, announced as a D version, when it got to my hous ...

They stopped shipping inspires with the prop locks when they started shipping the quick release props.  many people dont like/trust the quick release props though so its likely the original owner went back to the self tightening original props cause the D version should come with the quick release props im pretty sure.  The prop locks are completely unnecessary, Ive been flying with the original props and no prop locks for 9 months with no problems, just make sure you properly tighten them while holding the motor and you wont have any problems.
2015-9-23
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 701211 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got mine last week from Amazon seller. There's a D a few letters in on serial number and there's also a large D sticker on the cardboard box next to the serial. I'll post a pic if I can figure out how to on this forum.
2015-9-23
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

P3T3 Posted at 2015-9-23 21:14
Just got mine last week from Amazon seller. There's a D a few letters in on serial number and there' ...

yea from what i can tell the box is the only sure way to tell, unfortunately i threw mine away 9 months ago before i knew there was a difference and dont remember what it said, lol!
2015-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules