Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 6.51.54 PM.png
2018-2-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry, what error do you have? I only see the Assistant 2 log in screen (with your email address BTW)
2018-2-7
Use props
ianpatrocinio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388199 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

2018-2-7
Use props
ianpatrocinio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388199 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

it keeps on saying update failed when i click the firmware update
2018-2-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried on your device?
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there.
May I know if you have tried to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 or changed another PC to try to update your device? Both way you can kindly take a try.
If the problem persists, please kindly provide us with a video showing your operation of the update. We will check and help.
2018-2-8
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Hello, use latest dji assistant, instal,reboot your PC, RC on, Mavic on, connect to PC.
Update.... (battery must have 50 % or more!)
2018-2-8
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-8 03:02
Hi there.
May I know if you have tried to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 or changed another PC to try to update your device? Both way you can kindly take a try.
If the problem persists, please kindly provide us with a video showing your operation of the update. We will check and help.

After updating the firmware on both my Spark and Alpine MP I receive the same message.  I updated to the current Firmware on both drones.  When returning to the firmware update screen the first dialog box stated:  "Updating No-fly- Zone Database is required.  Update Now?"  This screen and the next four screens are shown in sequence below.  

I made five (5) attempts on each aircraft (10 tries) each failed.  between the 4 th and 5th attempt I "restarted" the whole process, turning off the aircraft, quiting Assistant 2, opening and restarting in order.  When the update screen was opened the "Updating....." sequence started again.   

Even though the last screen show "Updated" .... when I return to the Firmware update screen I get the first screen  (NFZ update required) again and the whole cycle repeats itself.  Note that in each cycle, the "100%" was displayed for about 20 seconds before the failure dialog box was displayed.

I am using Assistant 2, v1.2.0 on an iMac,  OS 10.13.3 ... all the most current versions.
Although I am using the current version of Go4, it was not used in the process of the firmware updates nor the NFZ problem.
What gives?

2018-3-4
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I must be one of the lucky ones.

I have had my MP almost a year now . Updated as soon as I could when notified and I have never had a problem.

Hope you can get your issue resolved.
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules