Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic AIR - processor chip overheated
40093 125 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans99c4bd8c
New
Flight distance : 14403 ft
Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-8 02:56
Dear Kacers,
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Do you have any case number that you can provide? If so, and at your convenience, please kindly provide us with it. We will check and feedback the latest progress.

this is happend to me now, i'm live in Jakarta, Indonesia. can you help me how to fix this? thank you
Screenshot_20190623-135444.jpg
2019-6-22
Use props
ZIR537
New

Russia

Всем привет. Также проблема появилась как только переключил с 2.4 на 5.8 используя fake gps.  просто  выключился и показывал на процессор. в общем по совету одного из пользователей включил перевернул и ударил раз 7 по корпусу и о чудо вентилятор заработал.

Hello. Also, the problem appeared as soon as I switched from 2.4 to 5.8 using fake gps. just turned off and pointed to the processor. In general, on the advice of one of the users, he turned on the turned and hit 7 times on the case and about the miracle the fan earned.
2019-7-7
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Unusual 5°Celcius ambient chill factor
Does it trigger subroutine relax the cpu waste heat disposal?
Since owner affirmed physically hot to the touch (none temperature quantified) something is broke.
Could it be a defect thermocouple over-reporting normal heat as excessive? Wouldn't that cascade software screen warns?
Could it be ambient 5°C is not allowed per operating instructions?
2019-7-7
Use props
DKMB
New
Colombia

This is bad, I have the same problem.
Is the second drone with which I have manufacturing problems, the brand is a disappointment.
2019-7-16
Use props
djiuser_uWHW9ArBNzy9
New

Peru

I just got the same overheating and barometer messages and can't use my drone! DJI, what kind of expensive and faulty equipment are you selling?

Literally only 15 flights total! Never crashed, always keep clean and in a safe storage place. I was loving the product but now that I see that this is a common issue with the MAVIC AIR I am extremely disappointed.

I live in Lima Peru and dont have any stores in the country. What solutions do you offer for someone in this situation DJI?? This was a very big investment for me and now it doesnt work. Help!
2019-8-1
Use props
Waxer
New
Russia

SOLVE: open top case (remove the two screws) (sample video in youtube) then blow the fan (cooler) twist clockwise a little
2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules