Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Verification Code
35408 27 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Every time I sign in recently it asks for a verification code...shows 4 alpha numerics to be entered.  Just another pain.  Anyone else getting this???
2018-2-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Yes.... Already thinking of doing some nice script to do it for me.
2018-2-7
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

Bot wars.  Nullifies weaponized key loggers.
2018-2-7
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Yes,,, not impressed..
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please tell me the platform you log in. Did you mean DJI GO 4 or forum? What is theh model of your device? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-7
Use props
rimza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Yes which access are you trying to get into, as I do not see any verification codes required for DJI forum or DJI Go 4 app.

Possibly related to change in geographical region??
2018-2-7
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

It is signing into the forum from my PC.  Used to be just email and password...now there is a verification code that shows 4 alphanumerics that you have to type in in addition to email and password.
2018-2-7
Use props
David Duke
New

Canada

where do i find the varification code to log in on my phone and to change the password on my account
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Rustic17 Posted at 2018-2-7 22:43
It is signing into the forum from my PC.  Used to be just email and password...now there is a verification code that shows 4 alphanumerics that you have to type in in addition to email and password.

Yes, you need to type the code to enter it. If it brings inconvenience, I would help you forward it. Thanks for your feedback.
code.JPG
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

David Duke Posted at 2018-4-9 03:11
where do i find the varification code to log in on my phone and to change the password on my account

David, if you want to change the password. You can enter the personal homepage in forum and enter setting to change it. Please contact us if there is any doubt.
2018-4-9
Use props
UP1
lvl.1

New Zealand

Just had this issue today and after finding this forum and seeing that it's a captcha I realised the space next to the verification box is where the catpcha should sit. I put in a random number and hit log in. The page refreshed and then presented me with a captcha to put in. Guess this is just a bug but it worked.
2019-4-6
Use props
fansb596bf38
New

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-9 03:17
Yes, you need to type the code to enter it. If it brings inconvenience, I would help you forward it. Thanks for your feedback.

I had the issue this morning. No code was visible so I typed in random letters and it logged me in.
2019-9-19
Use props
wickjohn
lvl.1

Binary options managed accounts interest a lot of traders because they take the work and some feel the risk out of the trader’s hands. binary options managed accounts review
2019-9-19
Use props
SparkedJoint818
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147884 ft

Where can I find the stupid verification code ????
It’s not in my email
2019-10-3
Use props
Bobby Newton
New

New Zealand

Not sure how to get a verification  code
2020-4-9
Use props
Warren Lancaster
New

United States

I'm having same issue with the dji go 4 app. Keeps asking for verification code but doesn't accept the one showing.
2020-6-21
Use props
Ant1_G
New

Brazil

Same issue to login into the GSPro. I cannot see the Captcha code, so how can I get access to the app??
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_tHA8EUL2Qr21
New

Chile

David Duke Posted at 2018-4-9 03:11
where do i find the varification code to log in on my phone and to change the password on my account

Me aparece eso y no puedo ingresar, adonde saco ese número que me piden?
2021-7-8
Use props
djiuser_6l2Q3IQY916y
New
Taiwan

never received verification code, I need it badly
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_fRR2ksFDO98L
New

United States

Yes and it gave me no code and I’m mad
2023-1-15
Use props
Wampus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7940 ft
United States

This is happening to me whenever I try to apply for authorization on Phantom 4 Pro v2.  

It does not accept the displayed code, just says "login authorization error" and displays a new code (which also doesn't work).  I've tried countless resets, refreshing firmware, and multiple locations.  

I use this drone for work, and it's totally grounded by this error.
2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_JJfWS3iQwvPd
New

Guam

Where do i find the verification code for unlocking geo zone
I don’t receive then in my phone number
2023-6-15
Use props
infin8soul
lvl.1
Canada

Wampus Posted at 4-24 05:46
This is happening to me whenever I try to apply for authorization on Phantom 4 Pro v2.  

It does not accept the displayed code, just says "login authorization error" and displays a new code (which also doesn't work).  I've tried countless resets, refreshing firmware, and multiple locations.  

I had this problem as well, and managed to fix it.
I had to download the DJI Go 4 app from the App downloads on DJI's website, copy it to an SD card, and then install it directly from the controller.
2023-7-25
Use props
djiuser_GmMyAlGkzytC
New

United States

I can't get the verification code correct, I am creating a new account for the dji mini 3.
I am not receiving emails either
I received the email. No verification code
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_GmMyAlGkzytC Posted at 11-5 11:22
I can't get the verification code correct, I am creating a new account for the dji mini 3.
I am not receiving emails either
I received the email. No verification code

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried creating an account from the DJI official website instead of using the Fly App? You can use this link to create one: https://account.dji.com/register?www.dji.com%2Fglobal&psign=8 ... en_US&region=OR. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-11-5
Use props
DamonR
New

United States

I created an account and registered on the rc2 remote for the DJI 4 pro drone, and while it did send a confirmation e-mail, I cannot get past the Log in screen.    I enter my e-mail and password, then everytime I enter the Captcha letters I see, in the "enter verification code" section it says "verification code error"

Someone please let me know how to log in and get past this glitch.  Just purchased this drone setup and cant use it.  Thank you!
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DamonR Posted at 12-9 19:55
I created an account and registered on the rc2 remote for the DJI 4 pro drone, and while it did send a confirmation e-mail, I cannot get past the Log in screen.    I enter my e-mail and password, then everytime I enter the Captcha letters I see, in the "enter verification code" section it says "verification code error"

Someone please let me know how to log in and get past this glitch.  Just purchased this drone setup and cant use it.  Thank you!

Hi. Have you already tried restarting the RC 2? Please also make sure to input the exact character. It is case sensitive and there should be no spaces. Have a great day.
2023-12-10
Use props
Bill Sargent
New

United States

Wampus Posted at 2023-4-24 05:46
This is happening to me whenever I try to apply for authorization on Phantom 4 Pro v2.  

Same problem.  Lost a job.  Tech support stumped twice.  They were down to the Hail Mary options.  Like is power cable for device near a chair leg with metal in it or do any of our pets have microchips, etc.  have reached out to one computer engineering major on full scholarship and an astrophysics professor.  Maybe they know someone.
1-14 04:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules