Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to rename Inspire 1 Pro Aircraft Name
828 9 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Piers Williams
lvl.1
Flight distance : 856847 ft
United Kingdom

This is going to sound really basic - but how do I change the name on an Inspire 1 Pro. I bought if recently and try as I may - I cant change the A/C Name in the DJI GO App! May be being totally stupid here - but its driving me nuts!
2018-2-7
Use props
Donnie - Apple 0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

First off you have full communication between the AC and the RC correct ?  ( video , start motors, etc ) next make sure the Entire system is on . Then go to "general settings" and  scroll down to "Device name" , tap on that ,  then a new page will come up , tap your finger in the box with the current name and the keyboard should come up , change to desire name ,  when finished be sure to press Save.
If  you are doing  all this at what point do things go pear shaped ?

donnie

2018-2-7
Use props
Piers Williams
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Donnie - Thanks for the speedy response - I have a couple of Mavics and a Phantom as well as the Inspire Pro 1 - what is weird is that in the general settings - there no "Device Name" !! Strange but true! In Go4 App for all the other Aircraft its there - but in DJI Go App for Inspire 1 Pro - there in nothing ...  given record keeping within the Company - quite important we have all aircraft named correctly! I will have another try in a few mins - but I fear it will be the same! Piers
2018-2-7
Use props
Piers Williams
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just had one thought - I am doing all this on my CrystalSky monitor - I will switch to iPad and see if it's anything to do with that! Might be worth a try!
2018-2-7
Use props
Piers Williams
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Worked on the iPad - I will pass all this on to DJI - Many thanks for your assistance - Piers
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Piers, glad to know you figured it out, may I have the current firmware version of CrystalSky and the version of your DJI Go 4 in CrystalSky? I will forward the issue to our engineers, thank you.
2018-2-8
Use props
Piers Williams - Straker Simkin
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sent my answer in did you get it?
2018-2-8
Use props
Donnie - Apple 0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Piers Williams Posted at 2018-2-7 10:49
Worked on the iPad - I will pass all this on to DJI - Many thanks for your assistance - Piers

Cool, glad you have it sorted. Looks like crystal sky needs to add aline of code .

donnie
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Did you sent me PM? Sorry that I didn't receive any message, could you please check again? Thank you.
2018-2-8
Use props
fansd845e849
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1495906 ft
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-8 02:47
Hi Piers, glad to know you figured it out, may I have the current firmware version of CrystalSky and the version of your DJI Go 4 in CrystalSky? I will forward the issue to our engineers, thank you.

Crystalsky has android os that's why it can't rename
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules