1924 9 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mstolk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 421342 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Have received Mavic Air today, Only did one flight. Out of the box did the upgrade FW
Then after renew of battery RC didn't connect with Mavic air. Did 2 ways per instruction. both with software with app and also with the bottom mode. alos the wifi connection directly to the app with QR code doesn't work. Then connected the Mavic Air to the Assistant (last version downloaded today) and it connects but also disconnect and reconnect it looks that the mavic air is in a loop as I keep on hearing the  start-up beat. Have treit to get back to factory settings also doesn't work at it looks like during the process it reconnects restarts the mavic air again as it looks every 20-30 seconds it gives the startup signal.

2018-2-7
Use props
fansf66c4f70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2316 ft
United States

This is happening to me as of right now, I already shipped it in for repair hopefully they can figure it out.
2018-2-7
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Have you done the firmware update on all batteries? It was not only for the Mavic Air but also for the batteries.
2018-2-7
Use props
fansf66c4f70
lvl.1
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-7 13:05
Have you done the firmware update on all batteries? It was not only for the Mavic Air but also for the batteries.

How would you do that? Via app or desktop?
2018-2-7
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

fansf66c4f70 Posted at 2018-2-7 14:10
How would you do that? Via app or desktop?

Best with DJI Assistant, new version available as of today: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
Put each battery on the Air, switch it on and check with DJI Assistant.
Should problems persist, I suggest to "Refresh" the firmware on the Air as next step.
2018-2-7
Use props
fansf66c4f70
lvl.1
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-7 14:15
Best with DJI Assistant, new version available as of today: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
Put each battery on the Air, switch it on and check with DJI Assistant.
Should problems persist, I suggest to "Refresh" the firmware on the Air as next step.

I may have to refresh the firmware on the air, first i need to figure why my RC or AC doesnt want to connect to my Macbook, Maybe then i will be able to use the DJI Assistant 2.
2018-2-7
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

fansf66c4f70 Posted at 2018-2-7 14:58
I may have to refresh the firmware on the air, first i need to figure why my RC or AC doesnt want to connect to my Macbook, Maybe then i will be able to use the DJI Assistant 2.

I wish you good luck and cross my fingers!
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there.
First of all, please make sure that your RC and drone including batteries have been updated into the latest vision. You can reference the video of operation below.

After updating, you can relink the RC and drone by checking this video below. Hope it helps.
2018-2-7
Use props
mstolk
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-7 23:48
Hi there.
First of all, please make sure that your RC and drone including batteries have been updated into the latest vision. You can reference the video of operation below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E&t=13s

I have done this but doesn't work as I wrote in my original message, it keeps on disconnecting the Mavic Air as if it is rebooting. Also 2 batteries now have only the 2 middle green lights on.. and can't be turned off.
2018-2-8
Use props
mstolk
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have done this but doesn't work as I wrote in my original message, it keeps on disconnecting the Mavic Air as if it is rebooting. Also 2 batteries now have only the 2 middle green lights on.. and can't be turned off.

ORginal message :

Have received Mavic Air today, Only did one flight. Out of the box did the upgrade FW
Then after renew of battery RC didn't connect with Mavic air. Did 2 ways per instruction. both with software with app and also with the bottom mode. alos the wifi connection directly to the app with QR code doesn't work. Then connected the Mavic Air to the Assistant (last version downloaded today) and it connects but also disconnect and reconnect it looks that the mavic air is in a loop as I keep on hearing the  start-up beat. Have treit to get back to factory settings also doesn't work at it looks like during the process it reconnects restarts the mavic air again as it looks every 20-30 seconds it gives the startup signal.

2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules