Intelligent Flight Mode Icon
1764 4 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leftyguy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1282638 ft
United States

I have the Latest version of the DJI go4 app for my Mavic Pro but I don't see the icon on the left side of the screen for the Intelligent Flight Mode where it used to be. The third one down. The Icon shows up on the app  but when I plug the tablet into the controller after the controller & aircraft are connected the icon dissapears. Is there somewhere on the menu to bring this icon back up? Everthing else with the App seems fine.
Edit: The Icon does show up if I put the app in beginner mode but goes away if I exit out of beginner mode. Strange. I tried this with my tablet & smartphone. Same thing.

2018-2-7
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check that the RC switch (right hand side of RC) is in P mode and not Sport mode.
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
First of all, please kindly make sure that you have updated the drone and RC into the latest vision. And you may make sure the flight mode is on the P(GPS) mode. Restart all devices and try again.
If the problem persists, please kindly save your all data of the DJI Go 4 APP, and try to reinstall the APP and see if it helps.
Hope everything will be fine.
2018-2-7
Use props
Leftyguy
Second Officer
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2018-2-7 18:00
Check that the RC switch (right hand side of RC) is in P mode and not Sport mode.

Thank you that is exactly what it was. It was in the sport mode. I never fly in the sport mode intentionally but it must have got switched accidentally. The switch is right where I hold the controller.
2018-2-7
Use props
Leftyguy
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-7 19:14
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
First of all, please kindly make sure that you have updated the drone and RC into the latest vision. And you may make sure the flight mode is on the P(GPS) mode. Restart all devices and try again.
If the problem persists, please kindly save your all data of the DJI Go 4 APP, and try to reinstall the APP and see if it helps.

Thank You it was in the Sports mode. Easy fix
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules