4116 122 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stratcat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4283012 ft
Canada

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-9 00:21
"Juvenile" ??? The issue is so simple... how would you feel after buying let say a PC, telling you on the specs it allows communicating through external SD-internal SD slot and when receive it, figure out it does not, nor it will...And that feature being important for you and among the features made you to take that purchase decision.
Yea, I know, you said it, you'll sell it on eBay but this is tricking another guy and ethically it is not my way to solve the problems...
Or I could present a formal claim to the official bodies surveying trade laws in the country I bought that item. Which is a valid alternative, but we are at an earlier stage yet.

Right... Using your analogy.
If I did buy a PC and it didn't work as described, I would return it and get my money back! Novel! There, that wasn't so tough now was it? If I couldn't return it, I would sell it. If it's no good to me why would I keep it? I would rather find something that does work.

Maybe you can go one step futher! Fly yourself and noflyzone69 to China and stand outside of the DJI headquarters with a couple of signs protesting against them. That way you can really demonstrate how robbed, angry and upset you are.  Forcing you to make unethical decisions. Once they realize "Hey, It's those angry kids from the DJI forum" they will realize that you're serious and mean buisness. Why waste time here? Get out there and really show them who you are!!! Let them FEEL the wrath! If you leave today, maybe we'll have new firmware by next week!

WIN WIN for everybody!

#No silence. #Use your freedom of speech! #Be the voice for us all!

2018-2-9
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Stratcat Posted at 2018-2-9 05:05
Right... Using your analogy.
If I did buy a PC and it didn't work as described, I would return it and get my money back! Novel! There, that wasn't so tough now was it? If I couldn't return it, I would sell it. If it's no good to me why would I keep it? I would rather find something that does work.

Well Stratcat, it is a fact that people like you on this forum speaks for speaking...
If you do not like my posting or you are disturbed by the same, you can simply follow your instincts elsewhere...
I'll will not follow your juvenile and childish suggestions (sell the dump you bought to another on eBay, make demonstrations at DJI's HQ), being under my status and intelligence as consumer.
For the same reason you'll receive no further answer or comment from now on...
I think you'd better fly more and get more epxerience and status level. As for the content and substance of your last postings I foresee you a bright future, Captain level and DJI forum points soon...
2018-2-9
Use props
Stratcat
lvl.3
Canada

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-9 05:18
Well Stratcat, it is a fact that people like you on this forum speaks for speaking...
If you do not like my posting or you are disturbed by the same, you can simply follow your instincts elsewhere...
I'll will not follow your juvenile and childish suggestions (sell the dump you bought to another on eBay, make demonstrations at DJI's HQ), being under my status and intelligence as consumer.

Whatever.
2018-2-9
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Yea, you'd better go to sleep
2018-2-9
Use props
Toorboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

I love to read these threads while im at work it passes the time
and gives me a good chuckle
2018-2-9
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Toorboy Posted at 2018-2-9 06:57
I love to read these threads while im at work it passes the time
and gives me a good chuckle

Yes, sometimes we are very constructive
Wish you a pleasant time there...Week-end is almost here
2018-2-9
Use props
Toorboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

mon tha weekend
stay-strong-weekend-is-coming-soon.jpg
2018-2-9
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Well I’m officially on holiday now so bring it on, such a pity weather forecast is for high winds.
2018-2-9
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone updated yet?
2018-2-9
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Well I just checked and the firmware is still the same.  V01.05.0300. ... Thought it was changed?
2018-2-9
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-2-9 13:36
Well I just checked and the firmware is still the same.  V01.05.0300. ... Thought it was changed?

Only the RC+'s FW was changed.
I updated, we'll see if it was a good idea or not...
My complete set of RC+ updating adventures can be found here :
https://forum.dji.com/thread-134274-1-1.html
2018-2-9
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-9 13:53
Only the RC+'s FW was changed.
I updated, we'll see if it was a good idea or not...
My complete set of RC+ updating adventures can be found here :

Thanks!

Good luck may the force be with you!
2018-2-9
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-2-9 11:08
Has anyone updated yet?

I did, worked out well
2018-2-9
Use props
Malolojoe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 312844 ft
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-2-8 12:39
Some people think they are the only ones that exist.
Admin should delete this thread

No don't stop, I've just got my popcorn out
2018-2-10
Use props
VR6OOM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61148 ft
  • >>>
United States

Noflyzone69 is probably a joy to be around. Screaming at DJI while driving to work, while in the movie theater, while taking a shower and probably in his dreams. His most worn out keyboard keys are probably IDJ.
2018-2-10
Use props
VR6OOM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61148 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI has millions of customers s and this little man thinks screaming at them on a forum will somehow magically make things better. Ok pal. Do yourself and all of us a favor and buy something else. I used to be a fan of LG and Samsung. After several failed products do you know what I did? I got something else. I didn’t scream at them #online. Waste of energy. But as I told you in the other firmware thread.....You do you.
2018-2-10
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
United Kingdom

VR6OOM Posted at 2018-2-10 02:44
DJI has millions of customers s and this little man thinks screaming at them on a forum will somehow magically make things better. Ok pal. Do yourself and all of us a favor and buy something else. I used to be a fan of LG and Samsung. After several failed products do you know what I did? I got something else. I didn’t scream at them #online. Waste of energy. But as I told you in the other firmware thread.....You do you.

I agree, if you don’t like things vote with your wallet, I recently contacted Phillips and LG support, Phillips couldn’t have been more helpful where as LG gave me the brush off, I know where my money ain’t going next time.
2018-2-10
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Malolojoe Posted at 2018-2-10 02:05
No don't stop, I've just got my popcorn out

Is it worth putting the kettle on?
2018-2-10
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DEUCEDOG Posted at 2018-2-10 03:00
Is it worth putting the kettle on?

Beers are in the fridge.
2018-2-10
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

This is so good i might just upgrade to 3d.
2018-2-10
Use props
bsett
lvl.2
United States

My P4 pro experience. I purchased my P4 pro in December of 2016. For the first 6 months everything was fine and my P4 pro flew rock solid (even to the extent were I posted a couple videos flying over water).

Then there was a forced controller and firmware update (the change that required DJI Go 4). Shortly there after my P4 pro fell from the sky and was badly damaged.

DJI support was prompt in getting me my shipping label and my drone was in for repair in a short time frame. Again DJI promptly evaluated my problem, determined that it was a warranty issue (although they never told me exactly what caused the drone to just fall from the sky) and sent me a replacement drone.

The replacement flew just a few flights before it developed the unable to connect to camera issue. I still had my refresh available since the first replacement was covered under warranty so I now have my third P4 pro.

The weather has been fairly poor since receiving this drone so I haven't really been able to test fly it other then powering it up and seeing that the camera does work.

I just wish DJI would spend their time fine tuning one product and it's software/firmware before they launched something new. The P4 pro isn't the only DJI product were they haven't addressed their customers concerns. If you read the Inspire 2 forums you will see several unaddressed concerns.
2018-2-10
Use props
roland fly-boy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733402 ft
United States

I just updated my controller firmware to v01.03.06.00.  I have the P4P+.  And then I updated the aircraft.  It seems that the problems with the December aircraft update were fixed. However I did have a problem when I first updated the controller.  I had a message requ9ring my phone number - but it wanted a mainland China phone number! I restarted the controller and that went away.  But, the problem with pointing the gimble downward seems to have gone away, and pano mode was added.  I've only done tests at home, and I've not flown it yet.  I will do that later today.
2018-2-10
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 2018-2-8 21:09
Riheally?? (use Jim's voice)

It does not matter what anyones real name is, i mean, im sure you are not named "eman_vg" in your birth certificate each and every person deserves the same damn respect that you would expect for yourself. DJI forum staff are just that, forum staff, they are the go between, they are here to moderate the forum,  the more you shout and throw your dummies out the prams the less i would be inclined to help you.

You directing that at me? or people in general?

I don't remember shouting at anyone
2018-2-10
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

But, but, but... DJI sucks... Hillary's emails...   
2018-2-10
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Waiting patiently for the next installment
2018-2-10
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-2-10 15:13
But, but, but... DJI sucks... Hillary's emails...

Now thats funny
2018-2-10
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2018-2-10
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

There's about 45 minutes of my life I will never get back.
2018-2-11
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Anokadrone Posted at 2018-2-11 16:54
There's about 45 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Ill give you one of my lives in the next life ...... Sorry !
2018-2-11
Use props
BenchZowner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64777 ft
Greece

So, no new firmware since the full of problems latest firmware from December 2017 ?
Seriously ?

And yes, I agree with you, DJI doesn't really care at all.

They also think they can get away with a malfunction caused lost drone... oh well.

2018-2-14
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't upgrade...I don't have any problems...I stick with what works.
2018-2-14
Use props
BenchZowner
lvl.2
Greece

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2018-2-14 03:28
I don't upgrade...I don't have any problems...I stick with what works.

Good for you.

Problem is... most customers don't spend their time on forums.
They go with what their app and manufacturer advises.

And DJI's Go4 app and DJI in the manual recommends applying any update that pops on your screen.

If you can't realize that this is a problem, actually a MAJOR problem, good for you.

Surely if DJI was American, the court would easily grant a class action lawsuit.
2018-2-14
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

BenchZowner Posted at 2018-2-14 03:59
Good for you.

Problem is... most customers don't spend their time on forums.

Amen!  to the DJI gods!   Still No clarity on this subject!        
2018-2-14
Use props
Stratcat
lvl.3
Canada

BenchZowner Posted at 2018-2-14 03:59
Good for you.

Problem is... most customers don't spend their time on forums.

Class action lawsuit for what?

How many DJI users are really having issues? Do you know? Surely not EVERYbody!
2018-2-14
Use props
BenchZowner
lvl.2
Greece

Stratcat Posted at 2018-2-14 18:53
Class action lawsuit for what?

How many DJI users are really having issues? Do you know? Surely not EVERYbody!

You and hallmark are either blind or paid by DJI.
Especially mr hallmark spends so much time on these forums always trying to hurt the poster's credibility to defend DJI, I can't figure out when and how he finds the time to fly his drones...

How many users are having issues ?
One too many ?

The inverted recording was a total hit.
I have yet to see one with that firmware and not having the inverted video issue.
Plenty of owners with unstable drone.
At least a couple of RTH didn't work posts per week.

Not enough for you ?
Not convincing enough ?
I sincerely hope you don't get to lose your drone without it being your mistake and having DJI saying they can do nothing about it even though they admitted that the drone malfunctioned.
2018-2-15
Use props
BenchZowner
lvl.2
Greece

Especially mr hallmark spends so much time on these forums always trying to hurt the poster's credibility to defend DJI, I can't figure out when and how he finds the time to fly his drones...

How many users are having issues ?
One too many ?

The inverted recording was a total hit.
I have yet to see one with that firmware and not having the inverted video issue.
Plenty of owners with unstable drone.
At least a couple of RTH didn't work posts per week.

Not enough for you ?
Not convincing enough ?
I sincerely hope you don't get to lose your drone without it being your mistake and having DJI saying they can do nothing about it even though they admitted that the drone malfunctioned.
2018-2-15
Use props
RobOZ
lvl.1
Australia

roland fly-boy Posted at 2018-2-10 08:27
I just updated my controller firmware to v01.03.06.00.  I have the P4P+.  And then I updated the aircraft.  It seems that the problems with the December aircraft update were fixed. However I did have a problem when I first updated the controller.  I had a message requ9ring my phone number - but it wanted a mainland China phone number! I restarted the controller and that went away.  But, the problem with pointing the gimble downward seems to have gone away, and pano mode was added.  I've only done tests at home, and I've not flown it yet.  I will do that later today.

Would you mind describing how your flying went (if you managed to head out)?

I was going to head out today (I'm a DJI Airlines Virgin...) with the 3 x batteries and a lump in my throat and local winds are about 15knots from the NE...living near the ocean is great sometimes....not always.
2018-2-15
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BenchZowner Posted at 2018-2-15 17:38
Especially mr hallmark spends so much time on these forums always trying to hurt the poster's credibility to defend DJI, I can't figure out when and how he finds the time to fly his drones...

Where did they admit a malfunction? it wasnt in your post with their email reply?
Did you post your flight logs on here so folks can try to figure out where your drone may have ended up? given the battery, wind speed etc, a guestimate can be made

DJI asked for evidence of the issue, if you cannot provide evidence then why should they give you a free drone, they are a business, not a charity....
2018-2-15
Use props
Stratcat
lvl.3
Canada

BenchZowner Posted at 2018-2-15 17:38
Especially mr hallmark spends so much time on these forums always trying to hurt the poster's credibility to defend DJI, I can't figure out when and how he finds the time to fly his drones...

Not enough for me? No
Convinced of what exactly?

I was reading in another thread how another forum members Phantom flew away. It didn't come back and is now lost. Now their expectation is that DJI should replace it with a new one with no evidence of what happened to the old Phantom!

WHAT? lol

Maybe it's just me? I think some of you have ridiculous expectations.

Every software company has bugs in their software. This is why we have updates! It certainly doesn't justify a class action lawsuit.
2018-2-15
Use props
BenchZowner
lvl.2
Greece

Bashy Posted at 2018-2-15 21:04
Where did they admit a malfunction? it wasnt in your post with their email reply?
Did you post your flight logs on here so folks can try to figure out where your drone may have ended up? given the battery, wind speed etc, a guestimate can be made

Apparently the "We don't know why it didn't RTH" isn't enough

This was the very last email from the conversation, they had everything they needed, there was no crash before RC signal loss, there's no explanation for RTH not working while it should and was set up properly.

What did they do prior to that email ?
They were fast enough to rush to conclusions by using non-scientific and false data to claim that it had crashed into a 15-30m tree in an area where the maximum tree height is 5m ( while in general in Greece the average tree height is 10m... and they used 30m tall trees for their calculations )

By the way, they don't mention anywhere that to grant a replacement for a malfunctioned drone that the drone has to be found.

By the way, if they wanted to demand that ( surely the flyaway drones in mountain ranges would be so damn easy to find hahaha ), they simply should've included a small internal Li-Ion battery to provide the user with GPS Coordinates for a few hours so the user can pin-point the location of the lost/flyaway drone.
2018-2-16
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules