Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Stratcat Posted at 2018-2-8 12:34
I understand. We all want to use what we pay for. But, the world isn't a perect place. My time is very precious to me and the last thing I'm going to do is waste my time whining on an internet forum on a daily basis just so people can hear me shout.  
If they don't fix it, I MOVE ON. The DJI will be sold and I'll find something else to fly. I definitely wont be waiting till 2020 for a firmware fix!

your faith will save you...Or your soul...Or your drone
2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-2-8 12:39
Some people think they are the only ones that exist.
Admin should delete this thread

If you do not like, don't read it. Or ban us all. Delete us and our posts. Censor us. This is the Communist Party. He's great and always right. It never fails.

Why don't you create another topic praising for the infinite and unshadowed qualities of your drone. I'll don't bother you with my comments there...
2018-2-8
Use props
Stratcat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4283012 ft
Canada

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 13:40
I think I'll sell my P4P+ with missing features, promised features DJI never turned into reality, bugs and malfunctioning FW. Will you buy it Stratcat ???
Otherwise your advice is substantially lacking its content.
FACT is there are many people angry, upset or feeling fooled with the current quality and customer service of DJI.

"FACT is there are many people angry, upset or feeling fooled with the current quality and customer service of DJI."

You want them to take thier time and fix it properly so you can have a 100% working firmware. But everybody wants it done yesterday!

And thanks, but I already have a P4P that i'm happy with. If you're concerned with selling go and look on eBay. Lots of people are buying and selling Phantoms for really good money on there.

And just think. If you sell it, you won't have to deal with being angry, upset or feeling fooled with the current quality and customer service anymore.

OR

You can report your concerns to DJI hope they fix it.

The reality is, they have your money and you have their product. CRYING over and over on this forum wont fix the firmware, start a class action lawsuit or get your money back.
2018-2-8
Use props
BearDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2887251 ft
United States

CreativeSky Posted at 2018-2-7 20:13
This seems to be the rule of thumb these days, at least I feel, that they are releasing software to the wild before they should. It seems to almost be beta. These companies have the best of both worlds. Giant customer base which equals a giant pool of people who will give you feedback via their posts in here. I used to update almost the day the firmware came out. Now I wait to hear about all the problems with it, wait until is is resolved then update.

I have been waiting months for them to take out all the warnings that I get when I fly my Phantom 4 Pro. I was shooting a commercial shoot the other day and i was about to throw my control on iPad across the parking lot as I missed several shots which meant more takes because of those ridiculous warnings that continually pop up. Tell us once and get the hell off my screen.

Amen to that. I cannot stand the "High Velocity Wind" warning. What exactly are you supposed to do about this when you get it 1 mile away and you are flying a mission??? What a stupid warning.

Agree about the firmware updates. The problem comes along when they finally do the "forced" update like they did on the flight restrictions 6 months or so ago. Since then, my video feed is always breaking up no matter what I do. It will happen 400 feet away from me. Different locations. Different altitudes.

DJI makes great drones. They are horrible at developing and updating the firmware and software to fly these drones. They need to do more testing before they release their code. It is awful.
2018-2-8
Use props
Stratcat
lvl.3
Canada

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 13:53
If you do not like, don't read it. Or ban us all. Delete. Censorship. This is the Communist Party. He's great and always right. It never fails.

Why don't you create another topic praising for the infinite and unshadowed qualities of your drone. I'll don't bother you with my comments there...

Ok... This is a great example of how things get blown way out of proportion.
2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Stratcat Posted at 2018-2-8 13:56
"FACT is there are many people angry, upset or feeling fooled with the current quality and customer service of DJI."

I think I'll sell my P4P+ with missing features, promised features DJI never turned into reality, bugs and malfunctioning FW. Will you buy it Stratcat ???
FACT is there are many people angry, upset or feeling fooled with the current quality and customer service of DJI.
View full quote

You want them to take thier time and fix it properly so you can have a 100% working firmware. But everybody wants it done yesterday!

And thanks, but I already have a P4P that i'm happy with. If you're concerned with selling go and look on eBay. Lots of people are buying and selling Phantoms for really good money on there.

If you already have a P4P, and don't want to buy mine, than why advicing to sell it ??? Your bravery is astonishing me...The diference is that I don't want to fool eBay buyers selling a misfunctioning drone, DJI fooled me when sold it as brand new and good... Selling a faulty product is cheating as DJI does and it seems to me you like this way of doing business...This would not fix the drone issues, only translate it to a poorer, inocent buyer...
And just think. If you sell it, you won't have to deal with being angry, upset or feeling fooled with the current quality and customer service anymore.

OR

You can report your concerns to DJI hope they fix it.

Did it.Many times. Have you seen any answer ???? Because, following their old good traditon, they do not answer to issues they are unable to fix...

The reality is, they have your money and you have their product. CRYING over and over on this forum wont fix the firmware, start a class action lawsuit or get your money back.

Perhaps will help new buyers to buy fully awared. Are you bothered by or afraid on anything? Do you sell DJI products and your concern is explaining real bugs and missing features could affect your sales ????
2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Stratcat Posted at 2018-2-8 13:59
Ok... This is a great example of how things get blown way out of proportion.

Sorry Stratcat, in fact that reply was for Hellsgate...He suggested to have this thread deleted by the admin... Freedom of speech down under.
2018-2-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 14:12
Sorry Stratcat, in fact that reply was for Hellsgate...He suggested to have this thread deleted by the admin... Freedom of speech down under.

'Freedom of speech down under.'

That's rich coming from someone in Spain....
2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Geebax Posted at 2018-2-8 14:16
'Freedom of speech down under.'

That's rich coming from someone in Spain....

I love to see genuine, patriotical spirit of Aussies protecting each other It depends on which part of Spain are you reffering to...
Yes, we have political prisoners but still freedom of speech for the moment. Awaiting for S & P, Moody's, Amnesty Intl & co to downgrade us one day...
Anyway, I wouldn't exchange Spanish democracy for the Chinese one...
I assume once you have absorbed and (re)educated your Aboriginal community, you have no longer disidents there...Hopefully, one day, this forum too will be swiped off complainers, critics and rude, unhappy DJI owners avoiding this place to become a paradise...

2018-2-8
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

Knn..4eally gia lan kar tao one...
2018-2-8
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-2-8 12:54
Bottom line is if you have an issue with dji then contact them directly.

I take that back...it is ridiculous SMH!
2018-2-8
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 2018-2-7 21:31
WOW, that was constructively helpful, NOT!, evidently you do not want help but to just stand and shout about issues you have. You was asked a question, yet you do not give any details asked, Diana is not the software department, she works on the forum on behalf of DJI, she is trying to be helpful, have some respect or dont answer, kids of today eh'

Diana isn't her name. Her name is probably Indian or Chinese. Outsourcing, but it isn't outsourcing I guess, they are an Asian company.
2018-2-8
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
United States

Anokadrone Posted at 2018-2-8 09:22
I can see both sides of this issue.  Releasing firmware that is half-baked is pretty irresponsible and worse than not releasing it at all.

That depends on how badly the firmware is needed. If it is not necessary to the drone's safety then it can wait to be released.
2018-2-8
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
United States

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-2-8 09:25
Please you have no idea what your saying ! Give DJI a chance ?LOL Now thats funny!   I can tell your green to this so go sale your toys and look for another toy to play with !  YOU Grow up and smell the BS that DJI is giving US  !

That would go for every major company. Their goal is to squeeze $$$$ out of its customers. Its not just DJI that has been playing with us...
2018-2-8
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
United States

Stratcat Posted at 2018-2-8 11:54
How shallow and naive.

DJI isn't the first company in the world to be accused of crappy service. What makes you think I have never experienced crappy service with a company before?

EXACTLY!!!!!
2018-2-8
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-2-8 12:09
Another interesting and fun thread.
Now wheres my popcorn

ikr... this is interesting
2018-2-8
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

And see all this GREAT Drone Fellowship cause I was screaming like a bitch!    sucky sucky DJI
2018-2-8
Use props
Stratcat
lvl.3
Canada

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-8 14:07

I don't work for DJI or sell their products. I work in telecommunications and I'm surrounded by flawed firmwares and tech on a daily basis so I have a good understanding of how this stuff works. I certainly don't take pictures for a living and pretend to know how this piece of tech works.

Regardless, I'm not here to argue. I'm not here to change your mind. I could care less how you feel about me, DJI or their products.

So you can stick to your logic. Free speech blah blah... One question though? How has it been working for you so far????

Myself? I would sell everything if I was as unhappy as you people sound and find a new solution. That's just ME and MY opinion... That's what I do in general life and where I work! If the current solution isn't working we find a new one and move on.

Like I said earlier, the DJI engineers have a process, and for how they receive feedback. I doubt if any spend their day reading this juvenile forum for constructive feedback. There is the right way to get engaged with helping DJI fix things and then there is the way of this thread.

Good luck!
2018-2-8
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Now wheres my popcorn

No, it's just a sequel #374, and it's boooooring ...
2018-2-8
Use props
Stratcat
lvl.3
Canada

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-2-8 15:46
And see all this GREAT Drone Fellowship cause I was screaming like a bitch!    sucky sucky DJI

And the reality is you are maybe 10% of total sales... Feel better now?
2018-2-8
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

I just install the latest DJI firmware update for my P4P and at this point I'm not having any problems at all, as a matter of fact is solved some problems I was having, my distanced went from 1/2 mile to over a mile, I was having problems with left and right sensors, was having problems with high wind warning with no wind at all, I was getting a beeping noise while flying, I no longer have any of these problem, go figure, I'm just glad it works its now flying the best its ever flown along with my Mavic no problems with it I can't be any happier.
2018-2-8
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Dji couldn't care less?

Well to be honest i couldnt care less about all this whining.

Suck it up sunshine it is what it is.
2018-2-8
Use props
Hracek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1352083 ft
United States

Look, I know you aren't happy and a lot of other people aren't either, but give them a break. They are a global company that is really focused on getting people what they paid for and not the consumer's opinions afterwards. If you look at my recent post, that's a video of what they have to repair on the daily.
2018-2-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-2-8 13:05
Thats it I have  on many occasions !  I have  over 10k in DJI TOYS  and I am a professional Photographer/ Film maker ..I Know, I know sure don't sound like one but to be honest I do have better things today than Be a little bitch on this forum BUT Im so Sick of how DJI handles the way they do things it pushes buttons in me that irritate the crap out of me   Say what you want  Yes I will confess I like My  php4 and my inspire  and my x5 and my osmo plus and my mavic and my little spark but when Im out trying to do a job and I get errors due to firrier updates or  other issues with other toys then I get mad ....  Seems like there are to many issues lately and DJI is DRAGGING there A$$ on getting them fixed !      Again YOU DONT KNOW ME!

Surely you would have learnt by the 1st dji product you bought, but no, you had to keep buying them so whos fault is that? You evidently have a serious issue with you men-tal state, dont deny it, the evidence in just this thread alone would be enough to section you, your attitude towards DJI staff and other members would rightly see you banned from  many a forum i frequent, the forum staff certainly have tolerance.

So bottom line, you have fw issues, you are mad about these issues? i think you are mad about them, i could be wrong, lets go with mad, ok, that established, then why the name of all things holy do you not do something about it and downgrade the darn fw, they cant all be bad, shirley not?

As for me, this 45 yr old greeny will go and play with my P4P and grow up, thanks for the advice , now please do have a nice day.

PS, if you do not want people to give you their opinions, dont post in a public forum and certainly not in the manner you have been, thats certainly going to get you replies, just not the ones you are after ;).
2018-2-8
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Now wheres my popcorn

Damn! I was laughing so hard over this thread I knocked over my glass of wine. Now where did I put that corkscrew - it's gunna be a long night...
2018-2-8
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2018-2-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

eman_vg Posted at 2018-2-8 15:35
Diana isn't her name. Her name is probably Indian or Chinese. Outsourcing, but it isn't outsourcing I guess, they are an Asian company.

Riheally?? (use Jim's voice)

It does not matter what anyones real name is, i mean, im sure you are not named "eman_vg" in your birth certificate each and every person deserves the same damn respect that you would expect for yourself. DJI forum staff are just that, forum staff, they are the go between, they are here to moderate the forum,  the more you shout and throw your dummies out the prams the less i would be inclined to help you.
2018-2-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-2-8 15:46
And see all this GREAT Drone Fellowship cause I was screaming like a bitch!    sucky sucky DJI

Ha ha and you told me to grow up, go figure...
2018-2-8
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 2018-2-8 21:11
Ha ha and you told me to grow up, go figure...

2018-2-8
Use props
Spacetrakker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115384 ft
Australia

Well that makes 11 posts in this thread and none of us are any wiser as to your DJI problem, but we certainly can see YOUR problem !!!!

Better put the dummy back in, pickup your bucket and spade and run home to mother...
2018-2-8
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Stratcat Posted at 2018-2-8 15:54
I don't work for DJI or sell their products. I work in telecommunications and I'm surrounded by flawed firmwares and tech on a daily basis so I have a good understanding of how this stuff works. I certainly don't take pictures for a living and pretend to know how this piece of tech works.

Regardless, I'm not here to argue. I'm not here to change your mind. I could care less how you feel about me, DJI or their products.

"Juvenile" ??? The issue is so simple... how would you feel after buying let say a PC, telling you on the specs it allows communicating through external SD-internal SD slot and when receive it, figure out it does not, nor it will...And that feature being important for you and among the features made you to take that purchase decision.
Yea, I know, you said it, you'll sell it on eBay but this is tricking another guy and ethically it is not my way to solve the problems...
Or I could present a formal claim to the official bodies surveying trade laws in the country I bought that item. Which is a valid alternative, but we are at an earlier stage yet.
Because I also consider it to be unethical unless the direct contact way with the supplier is exhausted, which it seems to be closer and closer.

I don't care too much about the engineers, unless they do care about my problems originating from their faulty drone. I paid for it, same as you and most of the consumers, so we have equal rights. Trying to make us silent is selfish.
DJI's silence or desist in contradicting us sounds as pleading for recognition...
And the (DJI) engineers are paid for their work. As most of us are to and try to do it well...
2018-2-9
Use props
CraigR
lvl.3
Australia

15matjan Posted at 2018-2-9 00:21
"Juvenile" ??? The issue is so simple... how would you feel after buying let say a PC, telling you on the specs it allows communicating through external SD-internal SD slot and when receive it, figure out it does not, nor it will...And that feature being important for you and among the features made you to take that purchase decision.
Yea, I know, you said it, you'll sell it on eBay but this is tricking another guy and ethically it is not my way to solve the problems...
Or I could present a formal claim to the official bodies surveying trade laws in the country I bought that item. Which is a valid alternative, but we are at an earlier stage yet.

I'm actually beginning to suspect that DJI does not have any permenant programmers and that possibly they just hire them once every 12 to 18 months for a month to push out new firmware, or when they have a new product. I can't think of any other plausible reason why they would not have pushed a fix for the most recent Phantom 4 Pro firmware debacle. I note that the "designated team" (whatever that is) is giving people a beta firmware but if it fixes the problems in the current firmware than it's really the current firmware that's the beta (and buggy) so why is the working firmware not made available to everyone? It doesn't make sense
2018-2-9
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

I cant believe you guys are still going

2018-2-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can stop your bleating now

https://www.facebook.com/notes/d ... d/1693261927427064/

Remote Controller Firmware Released

DJI SUPPORT·FRIDAY, 9 FEBRUARY 2018

Overview:
  • Date : 2017.02.09
  • Remote Controller Firmware : V.1.3.6.0
What’s New?
  • Added support for Pano shooting modes.
  • Added Data Transmission on the Quick Settings page to support downloading photos and videos from  Phantom 4 Pro+ /Advanced+ remote controller to your mobile device (DJI GO 4 version should be 4.1.14 or above).
  • Phantom 4 Pro+ /Advanced+ remote controller supports up to 20 third-party apps, which you can add or remove through System Settings -> Apps. Please note that DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. Because these apps are not developed or maintained by DJI, they may not guarantee optimal remote controller performance. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, it is recommended that you remove it or reset the remote controller to default settings.

2018-2-9
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2018-2-9
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Whos going first ? LOL
2018-2-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well maybe you will, you are the one calling continually for FW update, go update and tell us all about it, just grow a pair and give us your opinion, let us see your more than just the person who can only throw stones, after all it really can’t get any worse for you.
2018-2-9
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-9 04:30
Well maybe you will, you are the one calling continually for FW update, go update and tell us all about it, just grow a pair and give us your opinion, let us see your more than just the person who can only throw stones, after all it really can’t get any worse for you.

Take that stick out as I assure you you'll feel a lot better after
2018-2-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-2-9 04:37
Take that stick out as I assure you you'll feel a lot better after

I thought so. All mouth and no trousers.
2018-2-9
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-9 04:48
I thought so. All mouth and no trousers.

2018-2-9
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules