Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beep!
712 12 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomcatuk
Captain
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all new user to Mavic air did a few small flights with it and the Obstacle avoidance worked just fine no beeps flew it towards myself and it stopped dead great, the following day all I get now is beeb beep beep as I'm in an enclosed area but the strange thing it never done it on my first couple of flights, is it a setting somewhere that I have switched on to make this beep as its doing my head in... :-)
Thanks...

2018-2-8
Use props
Galchanto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101066 ft
Ireland

Might be mistaken but is the beeping not coming from the App??  Maybe your phone was on silent the first couple of flights??
2018-2-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 7859656 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Depending what mode your in , in smart capture no beeping, in RC mode you will hear the beeping.
2018-2-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Depending what mode your in , in smart capture no beeping, in RC mode you will hear the beeping.
2018-2-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Galchanto Posted at 2018-2-8 04:04
Might be mistaken but is the beeping not coming from the App??  Maybe your phone was on silent the first couple of flights??

Beeping is in the remote control.
2018-2-8
Use props
Tomcatuk
Captain
United Kingdom

Thanks for the replies well not sure what I did but get the beeps but really quite now and had to quit as its really windy and gusty today but the beeps yesterday were LOUD, anyway thinks I have sorted it.
2018-2-8
Use props
Galchanto
lvl.4
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-8 04:10
Beeping is in the remote control.

Just tested it there and the volume of the phone controls the beeping.  If the phone is on silent then the beeping stops.  Beeps come from the App not the RC.
2018-2-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Galchanto Posted at 2018-2-14 11:01
Just tested it there and the volume of the phone controls the beeping.  If the phone is on silent then the beeping stops.  Beeps come from the App not the RC.

Not all beeping comes from app, RTH beeping is connected to RC.
2018-2-14
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Low battery is also in the RC.
2018-2-14
Use props
Galchanto
lvl.4
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-14 11:16
Not all beeping comes from app, RTH beeping is connected to RC.

Maybe so and I never stated that it didn't beep but the question was about the Obstacle avoidance issue and was trying to answer why it was silent and then noisy for the OP..  
2018-2-15
Use props
Tomcatuk
Captain
United Kingdom

Just to explain this a bit better I've only been flying this round my garden so far and of course the sensors are picking up the walls and house but where sometimes the continual beeping is just about audible over the sound of the MA's props other times it is really very very loud and I just wondered if it was a setting that controls the volume not that I've seen one.
Today I had a short flight and again you could just about hear the beeps we had no rain whoopee!
2018-2-15
Use props
Galchanto
lvl.4
Ireland

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-2-15 08:21
Just to explain this a bit better I've only been flying this round my garden so far and of course the sensors are picking up the walls and house but where sometimes the continual beeping is just about audible over the sound of the MA's props other times it is really very very loud and I just wondered if it was a setting that controls the volume not that I've seen one.
Today I had a short flight and again you could just about hear the beeps we had no rain whoopee!

As stated above, the volume of the beeping for the obstacle avoidance is set by the volume on the device you are running the App on.  Lower the volume on the device and the obstacle avoidance beeping will also be lowered.
2018-2-16
Use props
Tomcatuk
Captain
United Kingdom

Galchanto Posted at 2018-2-16 09:38
As stated above, the volume of the beeping for the obstacle avoidance is set by the volume on the device you are running the App on.  Lower the volume on the device and the obstacle avoidance beeping will also be lowered.

Ah must have missed that, ok will make sure I have it adjusted thank you...
2018-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules