Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo stops responding
1396 4 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kreativos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347123 ft

Mexico

I have a problem with my DJI OSMO, I bought it from a pawn shop, it worked fine for two months but from the last month it started to has this problem. When I turn it on and start  recording, after a few minutes (3-5) it stops responding, image is  frozen so I need to restart it. Sometimes it doesn't even send image to  mobile device. So after analyzing this behavior my conclusion is that  Osmo suffers from over-heating. Can I just solve it by buying a new  handle kit? or the problem could be in the camera and gimbal?

2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Did you try to reset the wifi? Any error message from your app? Any interference around your OSMO? Please tell me the model of your device and the firmware of your OSMO. I would recomend you try to flash the firmware and see if it works well.
2018-2-8
Use props
Kreativos
lvl.2

Mexico

Yes until now this is what I have tried:
1.Flashing old and new firmware, both installed correctly but not fixing the problem.
2.Tried different microSD cards (brands and sizes)
3.Resetting wifi
4.Tried different devices (get same result)
5. Devices used: Oneplus One, Oneplus 2, iPhone 6, Samsung J7
Latest firmware installed: OSMO Firmware v1.11.2.70

Old firmware: OSMO Firmware v1.10.2.60
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kreativos Posted at 2018-2-8 21:29
Yes until now this is what I have tried:
1.Flashing old and new firmware, both installed correctly but not fixing the problem.
2.Tried different microSD cards (brands and sizes)

Thanks for your update and all the details. In this situation, please contac our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support  
2018-2-8
Use props
Kreativos
lvl.2

Mexico

What to show for proof of purchase if I bought it from second hand?
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules