Mavic Air showing error on ACC2 ??
5909 16 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rd73
lvl.2
France

Hi there,

new Mavic Air received. When looking to the Sensors dialog, Accelormeter 1 and both Gyro are green, but the ACC2 is written "Error" instead of any color.

Is this normal ?
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Absolutely not normal. As it stands your IMU redundancy has malfunctioned. Have you calibrated the IMU yet?
2018-2-8
Use props
rd73
lvl.2
France

A CW Posted at 2018-2-8 12:23
Absolutely not normal. As it stands your IMU redundancy has malfunctioned. Have you calibrated the IMU yet?

Yes with the mobile phone.
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rd73 Posted at 2018-2-8 12:29
Yes with the mobile phone.

Do it again but before you do allow the drone to totally cool down (lower than room temperature - don't put it in the fridge LOL). Then take off the props, turn everything back on and do it again immediately - making sure that the drone is on a perfectly level surface indoors and away from any vibrations or magnetic interference. Follow the on screen prompts throughout the process then once the calibration has finished, turn off the drone and turn it back on then go back into sensors and it should be OK. If not, come back to this post and reply to this message. Good luck!
Andy
2018-2-8
Use props
rd73
lvl.2
France

A CW Posted at 2018-2-8 12:33
Do it again but before you do allow the drone to totally cool down (lower than room temperature - don't put it in the fridge LOL). Then take off the props, turn everything back on and do it again immediately - making sure that the drone is on a perfectly level surface indoors and away from any vibrations or magnetic interference. Follow the on screen prompts throughout the process then once the calibration has finished, turn off the drone and turn it back on then go back into sensors and it should be OK. If not, come back to this post and reply to this message. Good luck!
Andy

Works now! Many thanks A CW !
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rd73 Posted at 2018-2-8 12:58
Works now! Many thanks A CW !

Result Pleased to help - BTW - don't calibrate the IMU again until one of the lines turns yellow! Check the night before each flight. Fly safe.
2018-2-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

A CW Posted at 2018-2-8 13:03
Result  Pleased to help - BTW - don't calibrate the IMU again until one of the lines turns yellow! Check the night before each flight. Fly safe.

Well done Andy with very good result! :-)
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-8 13:15
Well done Andy with very good result! :-)

Nothing worse than a brand new drone with errors on vital sensors but there are a few tricks in the bag to stop it going back
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for keeping us updated. Nice to know the error has been fixed. Happy flying!
2018-2-8
Use props
fansad97f474
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can someone help me what to do before i send back for refund I bought the mavic air 2 weeks ago i try IMU calibrate 5-6 times cold and still is same
2018-9-11
Use props
Luminancestudio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 234879 ft
Poland

Same for me. Brand new MA and I have ACC2 data error. Refresh firmaware/cold calibration/reinstal App, nothing help. I will open the new ticket and back here with updates.
2018-10-22
Use props
sixgun89
New
Flight distance : 21683 ft
United States

Same here, brand new Mavic Air, Acc 2 data error, I have 4 DJI products and this is the first real problem. Can someone outline the IMU cold after warm calibration process so I can follow it to the letter to hopefully fix this issue. I live in Maryland so it’s not too bad to send it in, but don’t wanna go thru that if I can DIY fix it.

Thanks in advance

Tom S
2018-12-5
Use props
fans4d81d897
lvl.1

United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2018-2-8 12:33
Do it again but before you do allow the drone to totally cool down (lower than room temperature - don't put it in the fridge LOL). Then take off the props, turn everything back on and do it again immediately - making sure that the drone is on a perfectly level surface indoors and away from any vibrations or magnetic interference. Follow the on screen prompts throughout the process then once the calibration has finished, turn off the drone and turn it back on then go back into sensors and it should be OK. If not, come back to this post and reply to this message. Good luck!
Andy

Hi,
I'm having this same problem, I get the error on the ACC2. I also have one red & one green led on the front legs.

I got this drone off ebay, I didn't buy it new so I can't go back to the retailer...I've been through the firmware update, recalibration etc as described, but still have the error showing.
However, it seems to fly ok, no error messages popping up, status reads ok I only see this error if I dig deep into the menus.

any suggestions?

thanks
Mark
2019-2-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans4d81d897 Posted at 2-12 14:16
Hi,
I'm having this same problem, I get the error on the ACC2. I also have one red & one green led on the front legs.

I'd ship it back to DJI for a diagnostic evaluation and repair. It may cost you a bit but better than the drone failing mid flight and crashing into someone...
2019-2-13
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

A CW Posted at 2018-2-8 13:20
Nothing worse than a brand new drone with errors on vital sensors but there are a few tricks in the bag to stop it going back

I would say this was bad factory calibration. Anyway, I am always calibrating all my new birds requiring it even if not explicitly told to.
2019-2-13
Use props
djiuser_lNyc11mjZ5kT
New
United States

Acc2 data error won’t calibrate,new drone
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_lNyc11mjZ5kT
New
United States

Mavic pro 2 showing acc2 data error. Won’t calibrate. New drone never wrecked