Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Who Will Be Selling Their Mavic Pro To Upgrade To A Mavic Pro 2 ?
1116 13 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BillTheDroneReviewer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211427 ft
  • >>>
United States

Who will be selling their Mavic Pro and upgrading to a Mavic Pro 2 ?
2018-2-8
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

I will be keeping my MP. I never buy anything when it first comes out. Chris you can bet it will have problems. I’ll let everybody else be the guinea pig. Lol
2018-2-8
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Nope unlikely - it also depends on just what this rumoured (vapour ware) MP2 turns out to be. If there is too much automation and flight control restrictions then I'm happy with my MPP for the next 18 months.
2018-2-8
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably.  Of course I am expecting a 1in sensor at the very least.  Keep the size the same, flight time the same and a better/ larger camera sensor and I would be interested.  Front and rear obstacle avoidance would be nice.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there.
In fact, there is not Mavic Pro 2 so far. The latest model of Mavic series is Mavic Air.
If you consider buying one, here is the link you can check:https://store.dji.com/category/spark?from=menu_products
Thank you.
2018-2-8
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I will def upgrade but keep my Mavic Pro Classic as a backup since it´s not worth selling it.
2018-2-8
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Let us see first what and when DJI will come with and then decide for an upgrade. But it's highly unlikely to sell my trusty MP
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That will depend entirely on the specs and design of the next generation Mavic Pro. If it's WiFi only with noisy motors I won't buy it whatever the camera specs. It will need to be a full, all round upgrade to the MPP. Even if the boxes are ticked I will also wait until I can buy it in person from an authorised dealer in store. So I expect I will be keeping my MPP for at least the rest of this year!
2018-2-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If the rumors are true (1"sensor) that might be a very nice upgrade.
But it will cost more also, so that might be too much.

2018-2-9
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

No. way  Will consider if there is a significant improvement to the MP.
2018-2-9
Use props
Doots
lvl.3
Flight distance : 682598 ft
United States

Not I. Though I might get the Autel Evo a few months after it comes out. Gotta see how it works out first. Don't want to jump the gun and buy a drone that falls out of the sky like the Karma. The constant firmware updates and now policing software has me doubting the purchase of another DJI drone. And the stories of DJI's infamous customer support, or lack thereof, is also a factor.
2018-2-9
Use props
fans4ee4a121
lvl.3
Canada

I will keep mine and buy it
2018-2-11
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>