Connecting two DJI goggles?
4567 3 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SunbeamFanatic
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

Hi,

Is it possible to connect two pairs of DJI goggles together?

The primary pair is for the pilot and the secondary pair is for another person to view the images?

Many thanks
2018-2-8
Use props
SunbeamFanatic
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-2-9 09:05
You can connect two pair of goggles wirelessly to a Mavic Pro for simultaneous viewing.  The Mavic Pro is the optimum solution.  You can also accomplish this, albeit with a wired connection, using a P4/A/S with the optional HDMI module installed.

Thank you for the info but I was hoping to connect them together without going through the Mavic controller.

I'm buying an OpenROV Trident submersible drone and the controller has HDMI output so I can plug that into the HDMI input on the DJI Goggles but I was then hoping to connect in a second pair of DJI Goggles so a second person can see from the ROV camera.

Any ideas?
2018-2-10
Use props
SunbeamFanatic
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

That's great thank you, should work well seeing as I will not be using any of the Goggles connectivity to the ROV, it's just being used as a viewing platform rather than control.
2018-2-11
Use props
Kristjan
lvl.2

Sweden

SunbeamFanatic Posted at 2018-2-11 07:31
That's great thank you, should work well seeing as I will not be using any of the Goggles connectivity to the ROV, it's just being used as a viewing platform rather than control.

Hi there,

On a different but similar subject.

Is it possible to connect Epson Moverio BT-300 and DJI Crystal Sky to Mavic Pro and Inspire 2 (Cendence)?

The Crystal Sky would be there only for viewing.

2018-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules