New guy , Noob question
828 7 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_a32npCrI1PR5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22772 ft
Canada

Ive had my spark for some time now and now that i am good at flying and what not I have decided to start editing with Premier pro. Low and be hold every computer in my house can not keep up with the rendering and footage and thats only 1080 30fps when i finally up size the drone to the "mavic pro ll" when it comes out I cant imagine what my computer is going to do.

So question what are you guys running for hardware in your PC , I hate apple , I hate Mac i refuse to support their products so hit me with some pc specs laptop or desktop!!
how do the vloggers do this stuff with 4k on laptops the machines must just be beasts.

Thanks in advance Aaron
2018-2-8
Use props
Fer García
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3054 ft
Mexico

What are your computers' specs?
2018-2-8
Use props
AaronJames
lvl.2
Canada

desktop pc
   laptop pc
2018-2-8
Use props
apcyberax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 566526 ft
United Kingdom

Mines running the following...
Ram: 16GB DDR3
CPU: 4Ghz i7-4790K
GPU: AMD RX 470 4GB
Storage: 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD
Bluray Burner and 3x 22-24" Monitors.
2018-2-9
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

You need more RAM! 6gig is way too low, RAM upgrades are pretty cheap, get the maximum amount that your computer can support, it should take care of most of your problem.
2018-2-9
Use props
Smark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80089 ft
United States

+1 on the RAM upgrade. Unless you are looking to build/buy a new PC, RAM is your quickest and cheapest option to have a chance.
2018-2-9
Use props
AaronJames
lvl.2
Canada

yeah unfortunately the pc has a non upgrade-able board kind of stuck with what i got.
as much as a desktop would be nice to do it on a laptop is also +1 because i can take it on trips and edit lol
so morale of the story way more ram and a better gpu
2018-2-9
Use props
drewhoover
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323455 ft
United States

For sure, the YouTubers have really powerful machines. High graphics cards, lots of memory, things like that. Unlike your hate on Apple, iMovie runs perfectly well with all of my Spark footage and I have not had any problems with it. It is very easy to use, and the software outputs cinematic footage just as much as any other software would.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules