Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (09/2/2018)
60168 210 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zampetas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223425 ft
Greece

Understand Antony! do you have mavic pro platinum or the simple?  and on your next fly can you make my test? to play with your right stick left...right....left...right...  for a couple times and to see if your drone keeping the distance or loose it! and post your answer it will be very interesting!
2018-4-4
Use props
Anthony Sparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50305 ft
Australia

Hi Zampetas
The current firmware im running is working fine no issue I even tried what you said mind doing the right thing
Currently I'm running
APP 4.2.8 android samsang 6 +
RC 1.04.0200
Aircraft 1.04.0200

FYI
2018-4-9
Use props
fans3499d452
lvl.1
United States

Yesterday for the first time I was try to flight with my first brand new Mavic Pro. The previous days I did the software upgrade of the Mavic as requested from the application, I m using an iPhone X. As I m traveling around the world, the weather was really good to make a nice footage in St. Maarten (Caribbean Island), so I prepared my self to flight, first the remote controller took a bit time to connect with the Mavic, I restart 2 or 3 times Controllers and Mavic together once I get finally connected I attempt to take off, the Mavic rich an height of about 15 meters steady for 5 second or less, start spinning around to 360 degrees without touching anything on the controller than he made a crash landing, likely me and my mate we where a bit far, was really scaring. While crashed the battery went off, gimbal detached and broken, few scratches around and few damage in the plastic.
I would like to know there is something wrong with Gyroscope or Magnetic Compass?
Is DJi will replaced it?
2018-4-15
Use props
randy.sauder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

Welsh Mavic Posted at 2018-2-10 11:37
Hi does this fix the app crash 2 or 3 times no matter what device your using even the ones that DJI say are compatible or how powerful your device?

Does DJI still have this app crash/stability issue today?  I LOST my Mavic last Nov due to codec/transmission lag and app crash, was never recovered.  Still don't have a new Mavic and I'm afraid this will happen again...(  
2018-4-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

If I have 3 batteries do I have to update the drone  with each of the batteries. or just update once? I read a thread where I took it that is what I have to do with these smart batteries.
2018-4-23
Use props
Thoarax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 488484 ft
United States

Each battery will update it’s firmware when you power the drone on in dji go with the new firmware, best to do it before you go flying.
2018-4-23
Use props
Arya Dega
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1304311 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

The new firmware result to my Mavic Pro:
- Aircraft: normal.
- Remote Controller: normal.
- Battery life: Normal.
- GPS Signal: Normal.
- Sensors: Normal
- AC to RC Signal: Normal.
- DJI GO 4 Function: Normal.

I fly my Mavic Pro in Japan and Indonesia. There is no issue at all. I'm using iPhone 6S.
2018-5-31
Use props
bernardren07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I already update firmware 01.04.0300 and stable well. I will test it later.
2018-6-5
Use props
Reikens
lvl.1
Flight distance : 352516 ft
France

Hello there !
I'm flying my Mavic Pro with V01.04.100 with no issues. I never crashed the Aircraft and for now, I never had any problem with this build.
Using a iPhone 6s last OS.

Should I upgrade the firmware ? I don't want to get issues regarding the last posts

Have a good fly !
Reikens.
2018-6-10
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

Suren Posted at 2018-2-9 05:14
So who is going to update and post on its results.

had mountains of difficulties trying to upgrade Suren, at one point I had to reset all to manufactures, finally got it after I downloaded a new DJI assistance  will try to fly tomorrow hopefully things will go well.
2018-9-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

integer Posted at 2018-2-10 00:51
After update the aircraft is not stable in hovering

don't tell me that!  I upgraded and waiting to fly tomorrow I am hoping that things will go well without having problems
2018-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules