New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (09/2/2018)
60264 210 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric SCHEIDECKER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2906358 ft
Spain

JLB768 Posted at 2018-2-14 03:12
1.04.0200 with 4.2.5
https://app.airdata.com/main?flight=034a0c56103e38c95f4fe82ae07ad98a&page_id=SENSORS

Hi JLB768
Today the weather is fantastic so time to try that new firmware

Here are my results, flying alone, with iPhone 6Plus, last iOS, MP, RC, Goggles RE last Fw and DJI Go4 4.2.6

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=QikXcC

but after one hour, with an other MP and a SPARK in the air, things are diferent!!!

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=VserBp

2018-2-17
Use props
fansd0073ca3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8432 ft
Australia

I did this upgrade around a week ago and it has caused diabolical problems. The DJI GO 4 app is now v4.2.6 even though it is listed as v4.2.5 at the start.
Living in Australia it is now summer and the weather is often so warm that the drone cannot be flown because the operating temperature of the smartphones exceeds design specifications within a minute of take off - and this leads to severe video distortion and breakup. I have 2 different Android smartphones that I use with the drone and both smartphones suddenly developed this same problem after doing the upgrades to the drone and smartphone (v4.2.6). I measured temperatures in excess of 50ºC on the back of both smartphones and the manufacturer specifications are 40º for the HTC Desire plus 45º for the Sony Xperia. I had been using both phones for several months without any dramas as long as I was careful about ambient daytime temperatures. Now the HTC has a totally corrupted video as soon as the video record button is pressed, so I suspect the electronics in that has been permanently damaged.  The drone works well with just the R/C controller but recording videos and taking photographs is impossible.  The probability that both smartphones  would develop the same problem at the same time, with the same upgrade points very much to errors in the software for either the drone or the smartphone.  I have uninstalled and reloaded the software into both smartphones 3 time now - with no change in the fault, and when connecting the drone and R/C unit to Assistant 2 that just says I have the current software.
2018-2-17
Use props
drn3px69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

RE: New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (09/2/2018)

You´re welcome!
2018-2-17
Use props
drn3px69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

djiuser_He86iBzamCgf Posted at 2018-2-17 00:13
I'm worried now. Received my Air on Thursday. Charged everything up. Friday updated the firmware as suggested in a youtube video. Today Saturday I'm off to do my first flight ever and now I'm pooping myself that my new toy will fly off into the blue yonder. But reading the post in this thread no one has reported this, so I hope I will not be back blast fleeming that I lost my drone.

You can check here (Mavic Air thread): https://forum.dji.com/thread-134268-1-1.html
This is a Mavic Pro thread.
2018-2-17
Use props
pewe
New
Sweden

Hi I just updated everything and now I have a new problem, Gimbal disconnected. It works for like 30 sekund and after that the camera stop working and I receive message: Aircraft disconnected and gimbal disconnected....

I have spent hours on forum looking for all problem with DJI´s products... Is this legit... you buy a brand new product and you have to spend hours looking for help!? My first Mavic Pro had the same problem but I got a new one after 5 weeks... So Im getting really tired of this company and products! What to do!?
2018-2-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did two flights today since updating to FW .300 with my MPP and not a single issue!
2018-2-17
Use props
Captain Bill
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4242 ft
United States

A CW then your not flying hard and Long enough.
2018-2-17
Use props
Centurio
lvl.1
Germany

Two flights with the mavic pro today and new firmware. I’ve got no problems besides sometimes stuttering preview video on my iPad mini 4 with latest iOS and app. No gimbal problems so far, but this could also be due to warmer weather.
2018-2-18
Use props
Steve O
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29531 ft
United Kingdom

I finally managed to update to 4.2.6 and now it crashes everytime at start up. If I click ignore to the no-fly zone update I can then open the DJI Go 4 app but as soon as do anything in it like if I click ME and then any sub catagory the APP crashes and brings me back to the front page and asks me to update the no-fly zone. If I click update it crashes. If I click ignore, it opens but then crashes if I click on anything else. Can any one help? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Is there a way to go back to 4.2.5?
2018-2-18
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Steve O Posted at 2018-2-18 13:37
I finally managed to update to 4.2.6 and now it crashes everytime at start up. If I click ignore to the no-fly zone update I can then open the DJI Go 4 app but as soon as do anything in it like if I click ME and then any sub catagory the APP crashes and brings me back to the front page and asks me to update the no-fly zone. If I click update it crashes. If I click ignore, it opens but then crashes if I click on anything else. Can any one help? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Is there a way to go back to 4.2.5?

It sounds horrible to me. Let’s wait and see if more updates for Mavi Pro would be available soon.
2018-2-18
Use props
fansf2609777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152562 ft
Brazil

Everything was fine until this last update. After I updated I began to freeze the images during the flight, as well as in ground tests. I downgraded to the .100 version, it seems to have improved. I still have a chronical problem to solve compass error during flight, flashing red light on the moving back and when back to flashing green light. Can someone help me solve it? Thank you.
2018-2-19
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

fansf2609777 Posted at 2018-2-19 08:52
Everything was fine until this last update. After I updated I began to freeze the images during the flight, as well as in ground tests. I downgraded to the .100 version, it seems to have improved. I still have a chronical problem to solve compass error during flight, flashing red light on the moving back and when back to flashing green light. Can someone help me solve it? Thank you.

Hi,
Personally I experienced this issue two times so far. It seams as though it happens when I rush to take off after turning all the items on.
Normaly I follow a pre-flight procedure which is: put the remote on, turn app on, wait until the app is running, enter the go fly screen, turn on the aircraft and wait until all warnings disappear.  When I rush and take off in the last stage I get indeed red light blinking and warning ATTI mode etc. I only presume that I take off with not enough satellites and the Mavic freaks out due to it.
It only happened two times so far and patience seams the only remedy.
I hope it helps.
Cheers.
2018-2-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Captain Bill Posted at 2018-2-17 14:57
A CW then your not flying hard and Long enough.

Oh I think I am!
2018-2-20
Use props
Numpty12345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34042 ft
United States

I think someone is a little jealous of your no issue flight lol ( Captain Bill )
2018-2-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Numpty12345 Posted at 2018-2-20 08:36
I think someone is a little jealous of your no issue flight lol ( Captain Bill )

2018-2-20
Use props
Kevin minton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2593225 ft
United States

Just updated to the latest firmware and got a downward vision sensor fail message and said land immediately. Shut it off and restarted it and vision sensors aren’t reading right altitude and my mavic climbs with my hands off the sticks and I have to put it into auto land to get it to come down lol
2018-2-20
Use props
Kevin minton
lvl.1
United States

Wait, it said downward infrared sensor failure, not vision sensor
2018-2-20
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Kevin minton Posted at 2018-2-20 12:25
Wait, it said downward infrared sensor failure, not vision sensor

I think you want to say the ultrasonic sensors ...
2018-2-20
Use props
Kevin minton
lvl.1
United States

You would think it would say vision sensor but it defiantly said infrared sensor even though there isn’t an infrared sensor on it lol
2018-2-20
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Kevin minton Posted at 2018-2-20 12:41
You would think it would say vision sensor but it defiantly said infrared sensor even though there isn’t an infrared sensor on it lol

I would reinstall  the  Firmware
2018-2-20
Use props
Psantos02
lvl.2
Flight distance : 397539 ft
Portugal

Psantos02 Posted at 2018-2-14 08:33
I All Mavic Pilots,

After Mavic Pro, recent Firmware upgrade to v.01.04.0300, When try to Download for stitching 360 Sphere fotos, the DJI Go4 app v.4.2.6, stops with "Download error, tap to retray".

The problem is resolved, withou any ajustment.
After take another 360 shpere, the download problem disapears.
Mavic, RC and DJI GO4, with latest FW at present date.
2018-2-21
Use props
KrisTM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 670994 ft
Australia

dronybaloney Posted at 2018-2-12 12:19
this is a clip from video cache ,so not directly from sd card.
and that is what I see on my iPad mini , quite choppy . at least more choppy than before 4.2.5 app https://youtu.be/taAyq1DCRKM
especially when i fly over the trees and at the end when i yaw to the left or isnt this too bad compared to what you have?ps in the beginning i am just adjusten the ev

Could your issues be with the 400kV lines you are flying near? I sometimes experience some issues flying around 220kV lines where I work. What I see is way worse than what is in your video though.
2018-2-21
Use props
Trush
lvl.1
South Africa

When i update to this firmware version, device shows as connected on RC and in app, but the moment i hit enter device and go to the video feed, the bar at top is red and says aircraft is not connected and there are no drone indicators, no feed, tried to update twice and same problem, looks like im going to have to wait for next firmware to upgrade
2018-2-22
Use props
Domiktm34
New
France

NO GOOD ONE FIRMWAR PER MONTH ABUSIVE LAST DEAL DJI
2018-2-22
Use props
Drone34
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84091 ft
United States

Domiktm34 Posted at 2018-2-22 11:23
NO GOOD ONE FIRMWAR PER MONTH ABUSIVE LAST DEAL DJI

Flew 3 batteries worth with updated software and no issues.  Updated to iOS 11.2.6 tonight and will test again this weekend.
2018-2-22
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

I have never had a Problem with any update. I don’t know why so many guys do.
2018-2-22
Use props
Alesiq
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi.
I need help with the new Software Upgrade V01.04.0300 .  I just got the Drone last week, Installed the App DJI Go 4 got
problems right away, could not upgraded it, getting software incompatibility messages when I try to start the drone
Connected my controller directly via DJI assistant 2 and successfully Updated  the controller to V01.04.0300 but
the Aircraft update stoped at 44% everytime.
For the past 3 days I have done everything possible to fix the issue( Forums, internet post, youtube,) everything failed.
I am about to give up and return it back to the store, as appears to be a manufacurer/software issue, pay for Care Refresh thinking there
is a good chance of physically damage the drone, but software? .. this is ridiculous, should I have done my research better before my endevour
to buy it?
I was planning to take the drone with me on my holidays, fat chance of that now...............
Unless  somebody from the DJI comunnity or vendor can provide some help

Hope somebody can provide some ideas
2018-2-24
Use props
Alesiq
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi.
I need help with the new Software Upgrade V01.04.0300 .  I just got the Drone last week, Installed the App DJI Go 4 got
problems right away, could not upgraded it, getting software incompatibility messages when I try to start the drone
Connected my controller directly via DJI assistant 2 and successfully Updated  the controller to  but
For the past 3 days I have done everything possible to fix the issue( Forums, internet post, youtube,) everything failed.
I am about to give up and return it back to the store, as appears to be a manufacurer/software issue, pay for Care Refresh thinking there
is a good chance of physically damage the drone, but software? .. this is ridiculous, should I have done my research better before my endevour
to buy it?
I was planning to take the drone with me on my holidays, fat chance of that now...............

2018-2-24
Use props
Alesiq
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi.
Connected my controller directly via DJI assistant 2 and successfully Updated  the controller to  but
to buy it?

2018-2-24
Use props
Fatxiong
New
Singapore

Hi everyone,

I have 2 major problem with my Mavic PRO on this latest firmware.

Problem 1
I have just recently updated to V01.04.0300, there were multiple hiccups during update but however it got through and both my controller and the mavic pro are updated to this version.
However, when i tried to turn it on to fly, i don't get any video feed, i can click on the camera / video button but it doesn't capture / record. Then i force fly the mavic pro and it can fly ( but had to land immediately as i can't see anything at all).
GPS mode - Checked
Tested with another phone - Checked
Tested with another cable - Checked
Tested with Wifi - Checked
I came to realise that it could be firmware incompatible problem. which leads to my problem 2.

Problem 2
I am trying to downgrade the firmware with DJI Assistant 2, but i kept getting stucked at 56%, and my drone will auto restart.
Attached is the error code i get, i've been trying to downgrade to any version and its all the same.
This is very frustrating as I wanted to fly this mavic pro during my trip and these updates (which oftens end up in spending unnecessary time) which prompt me to update but gives absolutely no benefits to me.

Thank you
044113ppjx000s07g00ps0.png
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fansc21abebd Posted at 2018-2-13 01:55
I have dji go 4 on my ipad mini4, ipad pro and iphone X, with the latest softwre update.
The dji GO 4 version is 4.2.6.
I can't make you a screenshot, but everything is normal, but the "controller sign", doesn't appears.

Hi, there. Can you choose the intelligent flight mode when your drone is flying? I would recommend you provide a screenshot or video about the situation. And I will forward it to our engineers for further check.
2018-2-28
Use props
Ole Frederiksen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 724472 ft
Denmark

fansc21abebd Posted at 2018-2-9 01:31
After updating the DJI GO4 app and my Spark and mavic pro, the "intelligent flight modes" d'oenst appeers.

Is your remote in Sports mode???
2018-3-2
Use props
Schroeder1959
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400446 ft
United States

I have firmware 1.04.0100. Today I thought I would try to upgrade the firmware on my Mavic Pro. I charged both the Mavic battery and the remote control. I was able to update the no fly zone, but that is all I could do. It keeps telling me that I have the latest firmware, 1.04.0100. Why am I unable to update my Mavic Pro. I am using my WiFi and going through my iPhone while connected to the Mavic. Any ideas?
Thank you!
2018-3-8
Use props
Zampetas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223425 ft
Greece

Hi, guys i m a new user with dji products (my previous was xiaomi 4k) so i have already upgrade to 1
04.0300 i have flight many times without problems(only one time tells me that the rc has a different firmware and it is automatic recognise mavic update in addition to yesterday asked me to make a sensor calibrations..) my problem is the motion of the drone!  i reallized that if i m.hover and i just move.the right stick left right in the horizon the drone is makes movements bit 1-3 meter forward this caused me problem when i want to do a manual orbit has anyone the same problem;; i have check exp,sens,gain, control calibration, imu cal, compass,..
2018-3-27
Use props
Zampetas
lvl.2
Greece

https://youtu.be/uvndImPct3k

Check my video
2018-3-27
Use props
Zampetas
lvl.2
Greece

Unfortunatly you have to be carefull with the new firmware has a BUG
we have check 3 different mavic with the same firmware and they has the same  flight stability problem

2018-3-28
Use props
DONA72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42113 ft
Italy

Nuovi firmware per il Mavic Pro sono finiti....
2018-3-30
Use props
Anthony Sparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50305 ft

Hi all
I'm new to this Would like to ask a dumb question and that is
At the moment is it worth updated the firmware on my mavic pro and remote
As I have been reading this post some are having trouble and some are saying no issue
Currently I'm running
APP 4.2.8
RC 1.04.0200
Aircraft 1.04.0200
2018-3-30
Use props
Zampetas
lvl.2
Greece

Hi antony yesterday i downgrade my drone to 1.04.0200 same flight stability issue with the 1.04.300     and for fun check how flight stabillity is my previous drone xiaomi 4k
i hope dji to fix it..soon unfortunatly the problem is on 1.04.100 too
2018-3-30
Use props
Anthony Sparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50305 ft

Hi Zampetas
Thank you for the reply I think I will ignore the upgrade until I here a positive feedback as per this feed back chat I'm not hearing a lot of good it about 85% saying don't do it yet and 15% saying no issue yet
I don't know if different country are having issue
FYI I'm in Australia / Melbourne / Victoria
2018-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules