o(^-^)o
russosalv21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 544554 ft
  • >>>
Italy

chrysek Posted at 2018-2-9 06:24
[view_image]
After I updated my Air to new firmware I got those two vertical lines on my app, but it does not seem to affect video or photos.

It's are zebra line,
deactivate exposure warning in camera options
2018-2-14
Use props
towheaded-pilot1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35125 ft
  • >>>
United States

This update changes the default control stick deadband settings on the controller. Has anyone had issues moving the sticks with no effect on the Mavic Air after the update? Not my video.

2018-2-14
Use props
28wins
lvl.3

United States

@DJI Support

Can we get the option to NOT land the aircraft automatically if it disconnects from the DJI GO 4 app - or at least to customize the time before it does land?

I was taking pictures of the aircraft hovering at 4 feet and it just started to decent to land on its own. Not a desirable behavior.
What if I am using it as a tripod for a drive by? I need the aircraft to stay/ hover where I set it to.
2018-2-14
Use props
28wins
lvl.3

United States

North Idaho Guy Posted at 2018-2-9 12:16
Any chance the aircraft's FW update tweeks flight handling? As compared to my Spark and Pro Platium, my Air just doesn't seem to fly as fluid. Anyone else notice this? Just me? The Air fly's okay but, just seems a bit more refinement is needed in overall flight smoothness, especially indoors I notice this...........Seems to jerk around a bit at times, the Spark in same flight area is sooooooooooo much smoother.

Ascent and descent are also slower than the Spark using the DJI Go 4 app to control the aircraft.
2018-2-14
Use props
28wins
lvl.3

United States

BZ101 Posted at 2018-2-10 04:39
Does anyone have instructions on the new group photo mode in SmartCapture?  Sounds like a great feature especially for hand gestures now that you can launch the mode with a double press of the function button and no phone or controller. Thx.

3 people or more in the group flash a peace sign ("V Gesture" as DJI calls it) to start a 2 second timer to snap the picture.
2018-2-14
Use props
28wins
lvl.3

United States

d.a.v.i.d Posted at 2018-2-9 03:47
@DJI,

Is there possibility to downgrade to previous firmware once upgraded?

Didn't test downgrading but the option is there.

2018-2-14
Use props
28wins
lvl.3

United States

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-2-9 11:40
DJI Team,  shouldn't this 'Announcement' be posted in the forum under 'Mavic Air'.  Looks like it's just posted under 'Mavic'.  I'm thinking it will have better visability under the heading of 'Mavic Air'.

+1

This is correct.

This thread does not show if one taps the "Mavic Air" tag at the top of the Mavic forum page.
2018-2-14
Use props
fans4ff15942
New

Brazil

Pan mode not working with att.
2018-2-14
Use props
Skreaming Flea
lvl.1

Australia

I can't update my Mavic air. When I plug it into my mac with assistant running, it comes up with Mavic pro icon. What can I do?
2018-2-14
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

Topic should also have date and/or F/W version in the title as the recent Mavic Pro one does.
Actually, if you are doing it "properly" only the most recent one should be pinned to Top also, but they may already do this.
2018-2-15
Use props
dari_017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6016004 ft
  • >>>
United States

Something about this version that it is not mentioned on the release notes. This is also an update for the Mavic Air batteries. I updated the firmware Friday but I haven't had a chance to fly yet, and yesterday I was reading here another thread about updating the batteries in the Mavic Air , so I went and charged the batteries, that I did not use to updrade to the latest firmware 200 , and there it was a firmware incompatibility , so I went ahead and updated my other 3 batteries . It will be good for DJI to put on the release notes if the update also applies to the batteries, and what does it fixes. I noticed the Mavic Air eats way too much power when going against the wind, I'll have to try this with the new firmware and see if it improved.
2018-2-15
Use props
fallsilent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336709 ft
Canada

Skreaming Flea Posted at 2018-2-14 22:02
I can't update my Mavic air. When I plug it into my mac with assistant running, it comes up with Mavic pro icon. What can I do?

Make sure you have the latest version of Assistant 2 installed.
https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-2-15
Use props
Birdyflymore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57287 ft
Australia

Tadango Posted at 2018-2-9 06:39
How do you activate the SmartCapture mode without the app?

Agree, how to enable smart capture with out the remote or app?
2018-2-16
Use props
MavicFit91
Second Officer
Flight distance : 573225 ft
  • >>>
United States

Steph ! Posted at 2018-2-10 13:26
Download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2.
Plug your device to your computer (Goggles, remote controller, drone) and update all of them.
Now you juste have to power on your drone, your remote controller, plug the USB/micro USB cable between the rc and the Goggles and power on the Goggles.

How do you activate tracking?
2018-2-16
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
Netherlands

Birdyflymore Posted at 2018-2-16 14:05
Agree, how to enable smart capture with out the remote or app?

double lick the button on the air
2018-2-16
Use props
Radasso
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Can anybody check if linking with RC working after connecting with WIFI and then trying connect with RC again? In my case after one attempt with wifi I am not able to connect with RC anymore...
2018-2-17
Use props
Steph !
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3973 ft
France

MavicFit91 Posted at 2018-2-16 21:24
How do you activate tracking?

You have to swipe with your 2 fingers from up to down. You will see a menu with tracking to enable.
2018-2-17
Use props
Ste_427
lvl.4
Flight distance : 530692 ft
Italy

Hi guys,
does anyone has issues with raw photos like me?

I can't open any DNG file coming from my drone on my Mac, with any software.
I've seen there has been a similar problem with some Mavic Pro, but I've not find anything similar for Mavic Air.

Thanks
2018-2-17
Use props
djiuser_njPwQRC4t2sn
New
Flight distance : 22178 ft
United Kingdom

I updated to this on friday and on flying the drone 8 ft in front of me i lost all control of it and it flew off diagonally into a tree  now i have all sorts of data error messages plus to top it all there is no flight details on my flight log at all. Its recorded the find my drone position but its as if the flight never happened.  No image recording. No flight recording  nothing but a two week old bust drone
2018-2-18
Use props
PaoloM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146844 ft
Italy

Hi, i updated to the last firmware, also the do4 app on ipogee is version 4.2.6 (the one available on apple store)

I can't find the option to activate precisione landing... is it normal?

Also... is it possibile to set dynamic RTH?

Thank you
2018-2-22
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Ste_427 Posted at 2018-2-17 23:00
Hi guys,
does anyone has issues with raw photos like me?

Same here... I can't open raw photos....  I can do it with the mavic Pro but not with mavic air.... something should be different.

I use a toll called Adobe DNG Converter which allows me to convert them.
2018-2-26
Use props
Ste_427
lvl.4
Flight distance : 530692 ft
Italy

Kune Posted at 2018-2-26 08:32
Same here... I can't open raw photos....  I can do it with the mavic Pro but not with mavic air.... something should be different.

I use a toll called Adobe DNG Converter which allows me to convert them.

That would be awesome, but in my case Adobe Converter doesn't work either.
I'm waiting for next firmware update hoping it will fix this issue.
2018-2-26
Use props
Just For Fun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 337779 ft
United States

Ste_427 Posted at 2018-2-26 08:46
That would be awesome, but in my case Adobe Converter doesn't work either.
I'm waiting for next firmware update hoping it will fix this issue.

I am in the same boat as you i tried Adobe dng converter with no luck. It does convert them and change the file path but when i drag them in its just black.

My camera has not impressed me either so far compared to spark.
2018-2-26
Use props
Just For Fun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 337779 ft
United States

PaoloM Posted at 2018-2-22 04:51
Hi, i updated to the last firmware, also the do4 app on ipogee is version 4.2.6 (the one available on apple store)

I can't find the option to activate precisione landing... is it normal?

If you use the app to take off when you can slide the takeoff to the right a box pops up that you can check for precision landing.
2018-2-26
Use props
AlanOB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179364 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Strange, yesterday I got notification for upgrade to new firmware, today is gone.
2018-3-26
Use props
LoSBoL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

This is an old thread, new firmware has been released  See https://forum.dji.com/thread-141362-1-1.html
2018-3-26
Use props
jimsee84
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142680 ft
Malaysia

Dear DJI,

Can you add portrait mode in your next firmware update ?  We would like a panorama with less distortion using Portrait mode .
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules