Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
atti opti mode mavic
1233 2 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

please! add button force atti opti mode for fly interior! a lot of user want it. Now its very dangerous mode change to gps poor automaticly... i have cage propellers but ig i havent force modd atti or opti its not good fly interioir, Phantom irs possible! but phantom i dont have cage propellers! Please urgent add this option, i do works with dron an this is a problem. thanks
2018-2-9
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You can fly it indoors without problem. The drone will only change to P GPS mode when the fix is good enough. Otherwise it will stay in P Opti. If it's too dark or in bad light conditions it will change to Atti.
All of my Dji drones fly perfectly indoors.
2018-2-9
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

sorry dirk, you are wrong. In some cases for example a pabilion basquet, the mavic change a gps mode with a inprecision terrible and cause important desplaçaments not controled for more three metres... is very dangerous the cahnge is automactly. If the interior is impossible locate gps, it can fly perfectly, but indoor building the o ly one floor, the mavic start with opti and midelenfly change a gps with important movements not controled. You can try fly mavic in this condicions anf d you can see is dangerous and incontrolable. Your opinion is not good for me. the segurity 100% only is possible with manual button. Im very experience i  indoor with phantom, anf i can say you mavic in tihis conditions its very dangerous to crash it for sorprise.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules