Dji refresh will not let me purchase-need help!
602 4 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jp6940
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48353 ft
United States

I had an accident with my mavic and sent it in for repair.
$200 later it came back. A day before I got it back i received an email that said it was on its way and to consider purchasing the refresh program.  I decided to activate it last night and do it within the 72hr timeframe. (Expiration was at 10am this morning) When I entered the s/n I got a message saying gimbal s/n can’t be blank and gimbal s/n you’ve purchased dji care for this aircraft before but I have not.  It also said your aircraft has been activated over 48 hrs and I could not activate it.  I just got it back from dji LAST NIGHT!!!
What is the issue? I sent an email last night but I would expect I won’t receive an answer for a few days and then it will be too late.
I’m a bit frustrated at the moment.
2018-2-9
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

In the USA, why not get State Farm Insurance for $60 if you are unable to get the DJI refresh.
2018-2-9
Use props
Jp6940
lvl.2
United States

I already have that.  
2018-2-9
Use props
Jp6940
lvl.2
United States

It has been resolved! I received an email this morning with a new link.  Everything went very smooth!
Very happy!!
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jp6940 Posted at 2018-2-9 19:38
It has been resolved! I received an email this morning with a new link.  Everything went very smooth!
Very happy!!

Thank you for your update and glad that the issue is solved. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We'd glad to help.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules