Italy

https://forum.dji.com/thread-134274-1-1.html
2018-2-9
Use props
rexster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2740 ft
United States

I just downloaded the update with no problems. I then went to APKPURE.com and was able to download and install Google Play Store apk. It needs Google Play Services but I haven't found the correct one for the controller. There are a lot of them and a couple wouldn't install, and a couple of them did install but kept crashing. When i have more time I'll go back through and try to find the right one that will work. But I have gotten further than ever before
2018-2-9
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

rexster@nwcable.net Posted at 2018-2-9 16:35
I just downloaded the update with no problems. I then went to APKPURE.com and was able to download and install Google Play Store apk. It needs Google Play Services but I haven't found the correct one for the controller. There are a lot of them and a couple wouldn't install, and a couple of them did install but kept crashing. When i have more time I'll go back through and try to find the right one that will work. But I have gotten further than ever before

It seems our current android version (P4P+ , GL300E) currently does not support Google Play Services. Consequently, no Google Play based app will be working properly.
Seems the same happens on Cristalsky
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules