Problems with x4s camera switching to video mode
461 1 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dreamer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7801565 ft
United States

The Inspire 2 will not switch to video mode.  4 days ago it was all working fine. I go to update everything to get ready for a big project and the next thing I know, I can't switch to video mode. It freezes then cycles back to camera mode. It will however let me use the camera mode as normal. There was a similar problem on another forum but no solution. I hope DJI can chime in on this!!

-x4s Camera

I plugged into DJI Assistant to revert back to the previous firmware and still having the same issue. I also uninstalled the app on my ipad and reinstalled. Tried formatting the sdcard and even using a different one. Still nothing.

Running firmware 01.01.0200 after downgrading from 01.01.0300.

2018-2-9
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7801565 ft
United States

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

What ever the problem was. Could have been formatting the sd card, downgrading firmware or uninstalling and reinstalling on my ipad. But when I went to my on screen menu in the top right. I went to my HD section and selected broadcast mode and entered into broadcast mode to see if the video function would work and it came up. It now switches back and forth from camera to video with no issues.

In the new update for the Inspire 2 mainly regarding the x7, they say not to have the gimbal/camera attached while updating and to wait till after. Would this have effected the x4s in a similar destructive manner?

Hope this helps the next guy as it did me!
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules