Is the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 worth it?
28532 44 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick Seguin
lvl.2
Canada

I really enjoy mine so much, iWent to travel with it for a month in Bali!!!
2019-3-15
Use props
GioMattarollo
lvl.2
Mexico

Totally, if you have a good smartphone it really is, or you can buy a good smartphone and this gimbal and have both benefits! I have an iPhone 7 and my wife a iPhone 8 Plus and we have made great video. The OIS from the iOS smartphones will not cause jittery videos as long you don't run or walk fast with it. It does made really Butterly smooth video. Plus, if you change the phone you can keep the Osmo mobile 2 functioning without breaking the bank!
2019-4-9
Use props
GioMattarollo
lvl.2
Mexico

Totally, if you have a good smartphone it really is, or you can buy a good smartphone and this gimbal and have both benefits! I have an iPhone 7 and my wife a iPhone 8 Plus and we have made great video. The OIS from the iOS smartphones will not cause jittery videos as long you don't run or walk fast with it. It does made really Butterly smooth video. Plus, if you change the phone you can keep the Osmo mobile 2 functioning without breaking the bank!
2019-4-9
Use props
MABorges
lvl.1
Brazil

Support basically doesn't exist, when you have a problem they are very talkative and don't solve anything. I am on a team of 15 professionals and we bought 15 handsets within 6 months. 6 already had problems, and to fix it is more expensive and a lot of paperwork.
Details: Stop working out of nowhere, stop loading, stop stabilizing.
Interestingly, these problems are repeated and many people report that such problems appear to be a design error. Unfortunately that's what it sounds like. And DJI doesn't seem to care about the consumer.
In our case, we import (as they sell worldwide), but such a guarantee is not global ... it's hard.
In addition to these 6 of our team, I know several who had problems and the end was the trash.
The device is spectacular, but ... when it works, many problems.
Buy a lower value, cheaper, if you have problems, the damage will be less.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND OSMO MOBILE (1 - 2 - 3) To anyone.
2019-8-17
Use props
seventil
lvl.1

Wouldn't recommend. Was choosing between a cheap chinese one and dji osmo 2. Desided for the latter since, as i thought, it would have good support and a better quality, despite having a much higher cost. But since i bought it i noticed, that it doesn't really do a good job of stabilizing! It works, no problem, it smoothes out walking, but hand shaking? No. Compared footage of handheld phone video, and one with a stabilizer - no difference in terms of shakiness. And if i have to stabilize and compensate for my shaky hands in post, why buy a gimbal at all?
It just doesn't work in my case
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules