DJI and DJI Forum Admins, What are you playing with my work ??
595 4 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Humadrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1049304 ft

Spain

Since last update of firmware it´s imposible to work with my phantom 4 pro. I got almost all the bugs on last firmware , and when i try making a downgrade i cannot calibrate gimbal and I keep with transmission problems.

I was on a beta version that works perfect, and now i do not have acces to it....  

On last firmware, gimbal is looking a litle to right , i got transmission problems and image flip whe it wants

I´ve been trying to talk with admins since i did the update and started with problems with no answers, while i saw them bringin acces to a beta version that fix those problems.

DJI Susan     and    DJI Thor    do not answer to me ....

What should i do ??
2018-2-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This sounds similar to my P4 beta which became unavailable, but within a couple of weeks DJI produced an 'official' update, which for the P4 was V02.00.0700.

I wonder if DJI are about to do the same with the P4 Pro (making the V01.05.0301beta a formal release) ?

I'm curious as to why you reverted back from the Beta to the flawed version.
2018-2-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

I know the feeling... I lost lot of work months ago...but the dont really give a ..... Good luck and you are not alone
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. If you continue to have problem with the beta, please export the flight data and the black box for analysis. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-11
Use props
Humadrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1049304 ft

Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-11 00:06
Hi, there. If you continue to have problem with the beta, please export the flight data and the black box for analysis. Thanks for your support.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMb1RD5pPOg

I don´t have acces to the beta, neither to the previous version wich worked perfect for me nor to the new one.
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules