How’s everyone’s flying experience
588 5 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Retroglide08
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13015 ft
United Kingdom

After the issues that were had with the Spark regarding fly always and falling from the sky etc how has the Mavic Air experience been for the new owners. I’m hoping it’s more stable than the Spark as I’m looking to purchase
2018-2-10
Use props
Berg I Imagery
Second Officer
Flight distance : 70577 ft
United States

Way better!  Had a Spark and was scared every time I flew it.  Recently upgraded to the Air and it’s a much more stable and less finicky device. The range and video quality are significantly better!
2018-2-10
Use props
Retroglide08
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13015 ft
United Kingdom

Berg I Imagery Posted at 2018-2-10 11:03
Way better!  Had a Spark and was scared every time I flew it.  Recently upgraded to the Air and it’s a much more stable and less finicky device. The range and video quality are significantly better!

That’s good to hear, never had an major issues when I had my Spark, but was always very nervous when flying it.. Think I may have to give the Mavic Air a try
2018-2-11
Use props
lovec1990
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36158 ft
Slovenia

Look AIR is better than Spark, but on other hand its new so birth bugs,defects will apear. As for stability is relative my friend thinked that my PRO is unstable becouse it was moving in all directions by 1 cm but soon figured it that wind is the reason
2018-2-11
Use props
cyborg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123960 ft
Singapore

lovec1990 Posted at 2018-2-11 01:25
Look AIR is better than Spark, but on other hand its new so birth bugs,defects will apear. As for stability is relative my friend thinked that my PRO is unstable becouse it was moving in all directions by 1 cm but soon figured it that wind is the reason

what was he comparing the stability with ? a tombstone ?
2018-2-11
Use props
Franco64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542103 ft
Italy

I own a Mavic Air, but I'm new to drones. No connection problems so far, apart from today, when I loose the connectin flying over a factory, at 10-15 meters from me.

But I think that the area was in some way shielded. The MA try to RTH, but I interrupted the procedure as I regain full control.
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules