40575 221 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

LeBT Posted at 2018-3-2 16:59
Try as following:

Note: Downgrade RC firmware. That's Remote Control (RC), not downgrade the drone (Aircraft).

Glad that you got it worked at the end.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

OrlandoP Posted at 2018-2-11 19:16
Hi DJI Thor,

Here is the video of all the ways I have tried to link the remote to the Mavic Air:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhZunJ_O4w

Orlando, I am extremely regretful for my late reply, the issue has not resolved now, right? I had forwarded your case to our engineers to confirm, I will get back to you once I hear anything from them Sorry again for the difficulties.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, for those who have the linking issue, please do refer to my reply on 16#, make sure the RC and AC have updated, antennas of the RC and AC should be fully unfolded. If it doesn't help and it acts the same as the OP's video on 21#, please wait for a while, I had forwarded the case to our engineers to confirm, will reply here once I hear any news.
2018-3-6
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-6 02:06
Hi there, for those who have the linking issue, please do refer to my reply on 16#, make sure the RC and AC have updated, antennas of the RC and AC should be fully unfolded. If it doesn't help and it acts the same as the OP's video on 21#, please wait for a while, I had forwarded the case to our engineers to confirm, will reply here once I hear any news.

DJI Thor,

It doesnot work at all.

Both AC and RC firmware are fully upgrade to newest version.

We are here at Vietnam, we have 3 Mavic Airs and all of them now can not link between AC and RC.

Tried many times.

Other friends in Vietnam have same this big annoying problem.

Please fix urgently.
2018-3-6
Use props
Radasso
lvl.1
Poland

Can anybody confirm if that issue happen only on very few number of devices or on all?

I just resolved it by:
1. Return drone to shop
2. Wait 2 weeks
3. Get replacement from shop

But now I am affraid that if I will connect new drone with wifi the same will happen again.

2018-3-7
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

Radasso Posted at 2018-3-7 03:58
Can anybody confirm if that issue happen only on very few number of devices or on all?

I just resolved it by:

I think that the newest firmware causes this problem.

May be that all Mavic Airs on certain countries will be affected by this problem, such as Vietnam, Dominican Republic, european countries...

If you connect by wifi, your new Mavic Air will no longer link again with your RC. Should not try !
2018-3-7
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

Look at this, tried to link 1 RC even with 2 MAs at the same time, cannot link.

In Vietnam, at least tens of MAs have this huge serious problem.
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... XpC3M5JwvjPnza7ASNO

2018-3-7
Use props
Fantasia
lvl.2
Vietnam

The MA having two problems:

1. You wont link your RC to AC anymore if you tried to connect them via Wifi on your phone (without RC)

2. Rear LEDs wont turn on anymore if you tried to turn it off by programed Fn or C button

I tried everything i could but still no get luck!

Many many pilots having connection problems on their drones but DJI still no response.

From Sai Gon, Viet Nam.

BTW DJI authorized dealer in Viet Nam says they having a lot of drones with connection problem.

2018-3-7
Use props
yudhkjkjkjgj
lvl.1

Japan

djiuser_nrVZ17llVwii Posted at 2018-2-27 22:39
Hi everyone. I had the same issue with my Mavic air. I paid it with wifi, and was unable to link my controller. Tried all possible ways, no use. This is what I did to finally get it communicating with the controller again. I uninstalled the dji go 4.rebooted the phone (SAMSUNG S8), enabled USB debugging from the developer menu, and installed dji go 4 again. Turned on the drone, turned on the controller, started the go4 app and used the camera view to pair the controller again. It worked. I did not alter the firmware, neither did I downgrade nor upgrade the firmware, SS I am travelling and I do not have my MacBook. So no dji assistant was used. How this will be of use. If any one of you manage to connect this way then please post it here, so it will be helpful for others and may be dji will  include this in trouble shooting faq. Thank you and have fun but fly safe.

Are you serious
2018-3-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is clearly an issue. DJI Need to fix this and Thor needs to stop posting bits and pieces of information.

DJI Just sort this out it is totally unacceptable
2018-3-7
Use props
Fantasia
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI should confirm the problem on the MA then take them back for replacement for all who getting problems.

We were at the end of our patience
2018-3-8
Use props
fans0bfc6046
New
Netherlands

I have also tried everything stated above and still not able to link the remote and craft. This is so frustrating! I bought my mavic air on Monday in the US and currently In Europe. I was told in the store there is global support, but I need to return the drone in the US. Absolutely ridiculous service by DJI and considering legal steps towards them. They don't seem to be able to deliver a working, defect free product.

Anyone else has a good idea that I can still try to get my RC and AC to link?
2018-3-8
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

fans0bfc6046 Posted at 2018-3-8 15:23
I have also tried everything stated above and still not able to link the remote and craft. This is so frustrating! I bought my mavic air on Monday in the US and currently In Europe. I was told in the store there is global support, but I need to return the drone in the US. Absolutely ridiculous service by DJI and considering legal steps towards them. They don't seem to be able to deliver a working, defect free product.

I think the problem happens to everyone in countries under EC regulations, such as european countries, Vietnam, Dominican Republic...: if you link your phone with drone by wifi, you can not relink your RC with the drone again.

DJI please release a fix as soon as possible !
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

LeBT Posted at 2018-3-7 04:34
Look at this, tried to link 1 RC even with 2 MAs at the same time, cannot link.

In Vietnam, at least tens of MAs have this huge serious problem.

Could you please provide me with the linking procedure video? Please also show the firmware info on the video, avoid linking one RC to two machines. The case had been forwarded, but it would be nice if you could provide a video for a further confirmation.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Fantasia Posted at 2018-3-7 05:08
The MA having two problems:

1. You wont link your RC to AC anymore if you tried to connect them via Wifi on your phone (without RC)

For the first issue, please try to press the function button for about 6 seconds first and do the linking procedure again. If it doesn't work, please provide me with your operating procedure.
For the second case, it is the known issue, if the LEDs were turned off, please go to the camera settings, Smart Arm LEDs, switch off the Status LEDs off option. This issue will also be optimized in the next app update. thank you for your support.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans0bfc6046 Posted at 2018-3-8 15:23

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. May I know the steps you'd tried? Could you please try to refresh the AC and RC firmware via the DJI Assistant 2 and link the RC and AC again? Or provide me with the video of this case as well as the linking operation video, I would like to check.
If you had contacted our support and was told to send the drone in, I am sorry to tell that if users need to apply for the warranty case, he needs to send the drone back to the relative repair center, or he might need to pay for repair in a different repair center. global warranty.png
2018-3-9
Use props
Germambo
New

Thailand

I had the same issue after linking it with WiFi. The solution was to turn off WiFi in the cellphone. Aparently, as it was still connected to the phone, the aircraft won't connect to the RC. Turning the wifi off from the phone solved the issue.
Hope it helps someone
2018-3-9
Use props
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

MAVIC AIR DOES NOT WORK-

If since I bought my New Mavic Air in Aventura Florida has never worked, does not connect, thinking that errpr intenet follow all the steps of youtube and the DJI tutorials and nothing ... DOES NOT WORK. Look for an expert drone pilot here in Panama and we try it together and nothing, THE MAVIC AIR DOES NOT TRANSFER IT DOES NOT SERVE. Then I gave up. Prepare everything call DJI and tell me that being new and being within 15 days and never flown I send it and they change it for another, OK it seemed fair, but then they send me an email and they tell me that I should send everything absolutely everything, I told them that the DJI GOOLE combo lens does NOT MISS IT, and they say that if I do not send everything the warranty will not work ... OK I ACCEPT SEND IT ALL, But in what I'm in the courier to send it tell me that I can not send the batteries, that is, I can send the drone but the batteries are not ... IN SUMMARY IT DOES NOT SERVE ANYTHING ... I AM ALWAYS IN ADORN AND I REMEMBER ... Ok finally after talking to DJI They told me that they could not do anything, that if they did not send it completely it would not work ... RECOMMENDATION DJI .. SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF THE WIFI WITH THE DRONE MAVIC AIR .. THE CUSTOMERS AND USERS ARE DISTURBED AND I KNOW THAT THEY ARE MANY CASES .. IT IS NOT THE ISOLATED MINE ... Well, thank you and I hope someday learn that you can not comp for something so new if not wait for it to fail others. DJI I DISPOSE.
2018-3-9
Use props
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

MAVIC AIR DOES NOT WORK-  If since I bought my New Mavic Air in Aventura Florida has never worked, does not connect, thinking that errpr intenet follow all the steps of youtube and the DJI tutorials and nothing ... DOES NOT WORK. Look for an expert drone pilot here in Panama and we try it together and nothing, THE MAVIC AIR DOES NOT TRANSFER IT DOES NOT SERVE. Then I gave up. Prepare everything call DJI and tell me that being new and being within 15 days and never flown I send it and they change it for another, OK it seemed fair, but then they send me an email and they tell me that I should send everything absolutely everything, I told them that the DJI GOOLE combo lens does NOT MISS IT, and they say that if I do not send everything the warranty will not work ... OK I ACCEPT SEND IT ALL, But in what I'm in the courier to send it tell me that I can not send the batteries, that is, I can send the drone but the batteries are not ... IN SUMMARY IT DOES NOT SERVE ANYTHING ... I AM ALWAYS IN ADORN AND I REMEMBER ... Ok finally after talking to DJI They told me that they could not do anything, that if they did not send it completely it would not work ... RECOMMENDATION DJI .. SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF THE WIFI WITH THE DRONE MAVIC AIR .. THE CUSTOMERS AND USERS ARE DISTURBED AND I KNOW THAT THEY ARE MANY CASES .. IT IS NOT THE ISOLATED MINE ... Well, thank you and I hope someday learn that you can not comp for something so new if not wait for it to fail others. DJI I DISPOSE.
2018-3-9
Use props
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

MorningGlory Posted at 2018-2-11 02:13
What do you mean by Operating Video?  Here is the firmware info, note that the RC doe not restore to Factory settings...

[view_image]

MAVIC AIR DOES NOT WORK-

If since I bought my New Mavic Air in Aventura Florida has never worked, does not connect, thinking that errpr intenet follow all the steps of youtube and the DJI tutorials and nothing ... DOES NOT WORK. Look for an expert drone pilot here in Panama and we try it together and nothing, THE MAVIC AIR DOES NOT TRANSFER IT DOES NOT SERVE. Then I gave up. Prepare everything call DJI and tell me that being new and being within 15 days and never flown I send it and they change it for another, OK it seemed fair, but then they send me an email and they tell me that I should send everything absolutely everything, I told them that the DJI GOOLE combo lens does NOT MISS IT, and they say that if I do not send everything the warranty will not work ... OK I ACCEPT SEND IT ALL, But in what I'm in the courier to send it tell me that I can not send the batteries, that is, I can send the drone but the batteries are not ... IN SUMMARY IT DOES NOT SERVE ANYTHING ... I AM ALWAYS IN ADORN AND I REMEMBER ... Ok finally after talking to DJI They told me that they could not do anything, that if they did not send it completely it would not work ... RECOMMENDATION DJI .. SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF THE WIFI WITH THE DRONE MAVIC AIR .. THE CUSTOMERS AND USERS ARE DISTURBED AND I KNOW THAT THEY ARE MANY CASES .. IT IS NOT THE ISOLATED MINE ... Well, thank you and I hope someday learn that you can not comp for something so new if not wait for it to fail others. DJI I DISPOSE.
2018-3-9
Use props
djiuser_oP8xjNFkdJBz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 778 ft
Vietnam

Just got my brand new MA a few days ago. Got exactly the same problem. RC won't relink to MA after connecting mobile by WiFi. Tried everything as per this video ...   Location also in Vietnam.

Solution to refresh firmware with Assistant and to go to another location to relink does not work.

We need an urgent fix DJI !
2018-3-10
Use props
T-Win
lvl.1
Vietnam

Another pilot from Vietnam with the same issue here. And we do not have a repair center in Vietnam.

I tried all the steps possible, with the following setups:
- Downgrade RC fw to 1.0, AC is updated. I could not downgrade AC's FW to match RC's when I downgraded RC's FW.
- Updated both AC and RC FW.

I could connect the AC to my phone alright but this is not desirable.

I think we need DJI to acknowledge this issue and have a solution: recall/ replace/ extra warranty for the affected devices.

I am happy to bring my devices to your designated service centers for thorough checks and tests and I believe other pilots would gladly do so to have this sorted out soon. We were the brave early adopters, now it's your turn to return the favor. Just my 2 cents.

PS: Big hello to other VN pilots. Cheers to the brave souls who are flying under very strict regulations!
2018-3-10
Use props
Split-Second
lvl.2
Belgium

Are there people here who can connect with wifi (mobile phone) to the MA and afterwards succesfully connect to the RC ?
If so I don't believe this is a software issue and therefore it can't be fixed with a firmware update.
Are there people here who already send their MA in and got a replacement regarding this problem ?  Do you still have the same problem or is it solved  ?
I think it's a hardware problem rather than a software one. Just my thoughts....
2018-3-10
Use props
T-Win
lvl.1
Vietnam

Are there anybody with the issue who live in a country, maybe EU, with a good customer protection body? I think we could raise this to them to speed things up.
2018-3-12
Use props
Kenny Nguyen
lvl.1
Vietnam

I'm in Vietnam, having exact same problem as others, can't link the remote to my MA! I have tried to use different devices, followed pretty all the suggestions found on the internet and couldn't reestablish the remote control to my Air. Please provide a fix, this is unacceptable for a >$1000 USD device.

I called DJI Vietnam (dji.vn - I bought it directly from the source), and they said that they can't do anything, and won't send a replacement unit

Thanks.
2018-3-12
Use props
ImTravis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Split-Second Posted at 2018-3-10 08:45
Are there people here who can connect with wifi (mobile phone) to the MA and afterwards succesfully connect to the RC ?
If so I don't believe this is a software issue and therefore it can't be fixed with a firmware update.
Are there people here who already send their MA in and got a replacement regarding this problem ?  Do you still have the same problem or is it solved  ?

Based off this thread, I went ahead and connected to my MA via WiFi using my iPhone 8+ (latest firmware/updates/etc). I was able to connect to the MA via WiFi. To reconnect back to the RC, I connected my phone back to my RC (via cable), and went into DJI Go app, and in the settings for the controller, chose the RC Link option. Followed it's quick guidelines and it's back connected the RC. Latest firmware on both MA and RC. I did turn both off and on again a few times to validate they kept connecting to each other.

I'm in the U.S. (hope this helps with determining the common cause).

Is it only happening on Android phones? Is it only happening in certain countries with different radio restrictions?
2018-3-12
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Germambo Posted at 2018-3-9 05:33
I had the same issue after linking it with WiFi. The solution was to turn off WiFi in the cellphone. Aparently, as it was still connected to the phone, the aircraft won't connect to the RC. Turning the wifi off from the phone solved the issue.
Hope it helps someone

This solution was posted ages ago. Pepople don't seem to read the posts.

So

TURN OF THE WIFI ON THE PHONE AND USE THE CABLE
2018-3-12
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

Bigplumbs Posted at 2018-3-12 14:10
This solution was posted ages ago. Pepople don't seem to read the posts.

So

We tried this method, it does not work neither !
2018-3-12
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

ImTravis Posted at 2018-3-12 08:28
Based off this thread, I went ahead and connected to my MA via WiFi using my iPhone 8+ (latest firmware/updates/etc). I was able to connect to the MA via WiFi. To reconnect back to the RC, I connected my phone back to my RC (via cable), and went into DJI Go app, and in the settings for the controller, chose the RC Link option. Followed it's quick guidelines and it's back connected the RC. Latest firmware on both MA and RC. I did turn both off and on again a few times to validate they kept connecting to each other.

Thank you for your helpful information.

We both tried with iPhone and Android, does not work.

I think the problem happens in some countries and there's bugs in firmware.

2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, for those who have a linking issue, could you please do me a favour again? Please kindly provide me with the flight system log of the drone and the black box log, you can export the log via the DJI Assistant 2. Please upload the log to Dropbox and paste the link here so I can download it. Thank you so much for your assistance.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_oP8xjNFkdJBz Posted at 2018-3-10 04:08
Just got my brand new MA a few days ago. Got exactly the same problem. RC won't relink to MA after connecting mobile by WiFi. Tried everything as per this video ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhZunJ_O4w   Location also in Vietnam.

Solution to refresh firmware with Assistant and to go to another location to relink does not work.

Sorry for your difficulties, could you please provide me with the logs that I mentioned on 111#? Thank you in advance.
2018-3-12
Use props
Dronyatt
lvl.1
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-12 19:29
Sorry for your difficulties, could you please provide me with the logs that I mentioned on 111#? Thank you in advance.

OK, here is my system log ...

Log File

I am not sure what you mean by 'black box' log. There is no such log in the DJI Assistant 2 interface. Can you clarify?

Hope others with the problem will post their logs ASAP. Sooner we get these logs to DJI, sooner we can hopefully have a fix.
2018-3-12
Use props
T-Win
lvl.1
Vietnam

Dronyatt Posted at 2018-3-12 21:15
OK, here is my system log ...

Log File

I have the same issue with DJI Assistant 2 (ver 1.2.2.827, Mac OS), no black box option. I could see from other threads that other people have that.
2018-3-13
Use props
Dronyatt
lvl.1
Vietnam

T-Win Posted at 2018-3-13 02:03
I have the same issue with DJI Assistant 2 (ver 1.2.2.827, Mac OS), no black box option. I could see from other threads that other people have that.

This is what your Assistant 2 looks like, right? Is this normal for the Mavic Air?

2018-03-13 17_37_42-Start.png
2018-3-13
Use props
T-Win
lvl.1
Vietnam

Dronyatt Posted at 2018-3-13 02:47
This is what your Assistant 2 looks like, right? Is this normal for the Mavic Air?

[view_image]

same to me. @dji Thor - could you confirm this is normal?
2018-3-13
Use props
Dronyatt
lvl.1
Vietnam

ImTravis Posted at 2018-3-12 08:28
Based off this thread, I went ahead and connected to my MA via WiFi using my iPhone 8+ (latest firmware/updates/etc). I was able to connect to the MA via WiFi. To reconnect back to the RC, I connected my phone back to my RC (via cable), and went into DJI Go app, and in the settings for the controller, chose the RC Link option. Followed it's quick guidelines and it's back connected the RC. Latest firmware on both MA and RC. I did turn both off and on again a few times to validate they kept connecting to each other.

I have not seen anyone from the US reporting this problem while in the US. There is one report of someone from the US who had traveled to Europe where the problem was encountered. I think it is exactly as LeBT has stated above which is to do with the drone somehow not being able to switch between the FCC and EC settings appropriately. It somehow gets confused after the first time we try to connect a mobile by WiFi.

I suspect that we are not getting more reports from users outside of the US because many users may not be bothered to try to connect by mobile WiFi. In this case, the drone is able to connect with the RC indefinitely. I myself connected with the RC multiple times without any problems until my curiosity led me to test the mobile WiFi. That was my downfall. I have not been able to relink the RC ever since.

This problem looks like a ticking time-bomb as more users outside of the US, or US travelers, make the first WiFi connection and are then never able to relink the RC again.   

My 2 cents worth.
2018-3-13
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

Some new infos that I learnt some days ago let me think that radio frequencies in Vietnam (also in some countries in Central America such as Panama, Dominican Republic...) have some influences on the scanning of the drone and the RC.

Someone can try to link the drone with RC in a radio-free region to verify this hypothesis (such as in elevator cabin, on an island, or in a very open-wide field)?
I guest that > 90% will be ok: you can pair again your drone with the RC in a radio-free region (where there's no electromagnetic waves, such as telephone, wifi, microwave, viba...).

As fans24dcb42d wrote in post #56, he succeeded when trying in an "OPEN SPACE": "5. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. CHANGE LOCATION. FEW MILES AWAY. GO TO A PARK. ANYTHING WITH MORE OPEN SPACE."

2018-3-13
Use props
Dronyatt
lvl.1
Vietnam

LeBT Posted at 2018-3-13 04:44
Some new infos that I learnt some days ago let me think that radio frequencies in Vietnam (also some countries in Central America such as Panama, Dominican Republic...) have some influences on the scanning of the drone and the RC.

Someone can try to link the drone with RC in a region radio-free to verify this hypothesis (such as in elevator cabin, on an island, or in a very open-wide field)?

@LeBT I tried that method of going to a different location, but it didn't work for me. But I think your hypothesis about the MA being confused between FCC and EC region is correct.

In fact, I just fixed my problem using a different approach that you eluded to in Post #77 where you mentioned faking the GPS location using the app 'Fake GPS'.

So this is what I did to get back my RC link.

1. Refreshed the AC and RC firmware.
2. Deleted the DJI Go 4 app data on the mobile.
3. Using the Fake GPS app, change location to some city in the US. Double check in Google Map.

What I did next was to try to link the RC, but that did not work.

I think this is the trick. The WiFi connection is still in EC mode (13 channels). So we have to reset that back to FCC mode. So I connected by WiFi. I then get a warning that the WLAN system has changed because I am in a different country (faked US location). Close the DJI Go and reopen and the WiFi will connect in FCC mode. I checked this in the MA WiFi settings and there was only 11 channels.

After resetting the WiFi connection back to FCC, relinking the RC following the standard DJI procedure  worked first time I tried it! The connection is in FCC mode. I checked the WiFi settings in the MA and there are 11 channels.

The final step is to turn off the Fake GPS. My mobile location is now back in Vietnam. The first time I connect the RC, the WLAN warning comes up warning me I am in a different country. I closed and reopen DJI Go and connect the RC to the MA. I checked the MA WiFi settings and see it is now in EC mode with 13 channels.

Now the RC is connecting to the MA flawlessly. Just tried reconnecting 10 times without any issue.

I dare say that if I were to try to connect the mobile by WiFi again, I will lose the RC link. At the moment I don't dare do that as I don't have the time to play around with this at present.  

2018-3-13
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

Dronyatt Posted at 2018-3-13 05:18
@LeBT I tried that method of going to a different location, but it didn't work for me. But I think your hypothesis about the MA being confused between FCC and EC region is correct.

In fact, I just fixed my problem using a different approach that you eluded to in Post #77 where you mentioned faking the GPS location using the app 'Fake GPS'.

So you mean you are ok now: linked ok between RC and drone?

"I dare say that if I were to try to connect the mobile by WiFi again, I will lose the RC link. At the moment I don't dare do that as I don't have the time to play around with this at present" <== I believe 99% that it will be no problem: you can try again as you wish: unlink (by connecting via Wifi) and relink RC and drone again

I think that we found the cause of the problem: that's a bug in the firmware. Drone and RC will swith to EC mode when they detect that they are in Vietnam (also in some countries in Central America such as Panama, Dominican Republic...) because of radio regulations. In this radio settings, they will be influenced by radio during their scanning (to match each other).

If we change radio mode, from EC mode to FCC mode (by fake GPS method), the influence will no longer exist, and they can match each other. Or if we link in a radio-free region (such as in elevator cabin, or on an island...), I think it will be ok too.

For someone do not know how to fake GPS (to change to FCC mode or EC mode): https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Is7_btFs1G8
Or search Google "mavic air gps fake fcc"

FCC mode: tiêu chuẩn truyền thông của Mỹ, năng lượng phát cao hơn, truyền xa hơn.
EC mode: tiêu chuẩn truyền thông của Châu Âu, Việt Nam: giới hạn mức năng lượng thấp hơn.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#specs
Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
2.400 - 2.4835 GHz:
FCC: 4000 m
CE: 2000 m
SRRC: 2000 m
MIC: 2000 m

5.725 - 5.850 GHz:
FCC: 4000 m
CE: 500 m
SRRC: 2500 m
Operating Temperature Range
0℃ - 40℃
Transmission Power (EIRP)