Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

A CW Posted at 2018-4-4 11:37
This is not a leak - it's spam!

Totally agree. Getting tired of Jordan's pathetic spamming for YouTube views. Frankly it's getting out of hand on this forum with every wannabe YouTuber posting their "me too" videos.
2018-4-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

A CW Posted at 2018-4-4 11:37
This is not a leak - it's spam!

Fully agree! I would feel ashamed posting such a crap.
2018-4-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

eyecapture Posted at 2018-4-4 12:01
Totally agree. Getting tired of Jordan's pathetic spamming for YouTube views. Frankly it's getting out of hand on this forum with every wannabe YouTuber posting their "me too" videos.

You are absolutely right!
2018-4-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-4 12:08
Fully agree! I would feel ashamed posting such a crap.

It wouldn't be so bad if it had any substance but it's just total crap and totally subjective. Anyone can 'imagine' what a next gen. drone will be - it's a sad attempt at click bait. Note that I have not viewed a single vid he has posted! They'll ban him for spamming the forum if he keeps it up.
2018-4-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

eyecapture Posted at 2018-4-4 12:01
Totally agree. Getting tired of Jordan's pathetic spamming for YouTube views. Frankly it's getting out of hand on this forum with every wannabe YouTuber posting their "me too" videos.

Totally agree!
2018-4-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

A CW Posted at 2018-4-4 12:11
It wouldn't be so bad if it had any substance but it's just total crap and totally subjective. Anyone can 'imagine' what a next gen. drone will be - it's a sad attempt at click bait. Note that I have not viewed a single vid he has posted! They'll ban him for spamming the forum if he keeps it up.

You are right and Youtube as well as this forum are getting more and more flooded by videos of people who are mainly interested in seeing their own faces than anything else.
2018-4-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-4 12:19
You are right and Youtube as well as this forum are getting more and more flooded by videos of people who are mainly interested in seeing their own faces than anything else.

It does make you wonder why they bought a drone when all they are interested in is the own teeth and hair LOL
2018-4-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

A CW Posted at 2018-4-4 12:21
It does make you wonder why they bought a drone when all they are interested in is the own teeth and hair LOL

They definitely should go for OSMO instead!
2018-4-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-4 12:29
They definitely should go for OSMO instead!

Or just a mirror
2018-4-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

Much cheaper solution indeed and would significantly reduce waste in cyberspace...
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
lvl.4

JordanM Posted at 2018-4-4 05:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amn1IWOYSMc

Don't worry, I marked you for spam. And didn't click a single video.
2018-4-4
Use props
fans5991eaf5
lvl.2

Netherlands

This topic actually seems to have some real information about the DJI Mavic Pro II: https://forum.dji.com/thread-136079-1-1.html
2018-4-14
Use props
Corkster 503
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17067 ft
United States

The navigation improvements are great but not at that price increase over the cost of the original Mavic Pro.  Most likely DJI has continued Hasselblad's rebranding of SONY Hardware and applying higher prices with their packaging style disguising it as their product.  They did this with the Sony NEX 7 and A7R.  The one inch sensor in this case is a Sony 1 inch sensor and I doubt DJI/Hasselblad firmware are that much of an improvement to the sensor.  Perhaps their color and video features are unique but are they worth that markup of cost.  It looks very similar to the P4 one inch sensor with f2.8 f11 capability.  Since DJI took over controlling stock in Hasselblad, I think this is a price grab playing off the Hasselblad name for the same technology that should have been a logical upgrade of the camera based on the existing features in P4 Pro camera.  One way for them to keep the base price of Mavic Pro to where it started and raise the intro price of the Mavic Pro 2 I guess.  Again is it worth it?
2018-8-25
Use props
fansecdc7a2e
lvl.1

I just have a quick question, i had a dji pro and sold it to get the mavic 2. The one thing i am noticing is that the "follow me mode, terrain tracking, gestures control" just to name a few are not there... WHY is that DJI? will it be in a future update? If i am paying for a pro I WANT IT ALL lol- can anyone elaborate on that?
2018-9-4
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansecdc7a2e Posted at 2018-9-4 17:13
I just have a quick question, i had a dji pro and sold it to get the mavic 2. The one thing i am noticing is that the "follow me mode, terrain tracking, gestures control" just to name a few are not there... WHY is that DJI? will it be in a future update? If i am paying for a pro I WANT IT ALL lol- can anyone elaborate on that?

What firmware are you on chap? they released a new firmware update days after the launch (I assume the shipped firmware was just the generic build at the factory at the time) I think it  added quite a lot of things, Ill check mine over the weekend and see if it there unless anyone else can comment, still havent got to fly mine yet! Damn work and decorating!
2018-9-5
Use props
scottyboy12911
lvl.1

Schmooit Posted at 2018-9-5 12:40
What firmware are you on chap? they released a new firmware update days after the launch (I assume the shipped firmware was just the generic build at the factory at the time) I think it  added quite a lot of things, Ill check mine over the weekend and see if it there unless anyone else can comment, still havent got to fly mine yet! Damn work and decorating!

i am on the latest firmware... but still do not see follow me mode....
2018-9-5
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just have a quick question, i had a dji pro and sold it to get the mavic 2. The one thing i am noticing is that the "follow me mode, terrain tracking, gestures control" just to name a few are not there... WHY is that DJI? will it be in a future update? If i am paying for a pro I WANT IT ALL lol- can anyone elaborate on that?

I found this on Mavic Pilots forum not sure if it helps, I didnt use it much on the MPP, maybe the Parellel function is what your are after.

Also this link (im nothing to do with the vids so if they are not right then dont shoot me!)https://mavicpilots.com/threads/dji-mavic-2-pro-active-track-2-0-test.46909/
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules