images wont appear please help !
885 17 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexurrutia20
lvl.1
United States

when i put my sd card and adapter into my laptop the picture files are showing blanj and when you clivk on them they dont even load or show. soemone please help !
2018-2-10
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

not perhaps a faulty sd card? try another one maybe? is your card a proper sd card as recomended by dji?
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-10 16:28
not perhaps a faulty sd card? try another one maybe? is your card a proper sd card as recomended by dji?

i just got the sandisk extreme pro in the mail today  it still doesnt work
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-10 16:28
not perhaps a faulty sd card? try another one maybe? is your card a proper sd card as recomended by dji?

can you help please ?
2018-2-10
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Realist Miami Posted at 2018-2-10 16:34
i just got the sandisk extreme pro in the mail today  it still doesnt work

are you saying that this is the second card that does not work or is it just the one card that you tried and does not work?
have you tried putting the card into another devise to see if the files are visible - if that works then must be your computer or the adaptor or you could try another usb port on yr laptop
if it does not work and if it is the second card that does not work then it could be drone related - one step at a time
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-10 16:46
are you saying that this is the second card that does not work or is it just the one card that you tried and does not work?
have you tried putting the card into another devise to see if the files are visible - if that works then must be your computer or the adaptor or you could try another usb port on yr laptop
if it does not work and if it is the second card that does not work then it could be drone related - one step at a time

i had tried 2 other san disk i used to use with my phantom 3. those didnt work on the mavic . so i ordered the sandisk extreme pro 32gb and its arrived today. ive been trying it out, changing setting in the app and only jpeg pictures appear in the files on my Macbook pro.
2018-2-10
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Realist Miami Posted at 2018-2-10 16:52
i had tried 2 other san disk i used to use with my phantom 3. those didnt work on the mavic . so i ordered the sandisk extreme pro 32gb and its arrived today. ive been trying it out, changing setting in the app and only jpeg pictures appear in the files on my Macbook pro.

you apparently have some experience so i am not sure if i can help other than to make some suggestions or thoughts.
have you made your camera video setting to .mov
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-10 16:57
you apparently have some experience so i am not sure if i can help other than to make some suggestions or thoughts.
have you made your camera video setting to .mov

i dont really take videos i mostly take photos. so im not to worried about video settings. i just got the mavic air so im not really to familiar with how to fix this problem
2018-2-10
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

heres an article that may help - it is for android but may contain some relevant help for you https://www.powerdatarecovery.co ... /blank-sd-card.html
or do a google search - unforunately you have to eliminate all possibilities that it is not your hardware that is a problem before you can know for sure if it is your drone.
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-10 17:03
heres an article that may help - it is for android but may contain some relevant help for you https://www.powerdatarecovery.com/sd-card-recovery/blank-sd-card.html
or do a google search - unforunately you have to eliminate all possibilities that it is not your hardware that is a problem before you can know for sure if it is your drone.

thanks ill take a look
2018-2-10
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Realist Miami Posted at 2018-2-10 16:52
i had tried 2 other san disk i used to use with my phantom 3. those didnt work on the mavic . so i ordered the sandisk extreme pro 32gb and its arrived today. ive been trying it out, changing setting in the app and only jpeg pictures appear in the files on my Macbook pro.

ok so you are not worried about video - but you say that jpegs show up - thats good right? is there more you wanted to have show up?
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

im gonna update my software on my mac
2018-2-10
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

You never mentioned one way or the other, but did your format the SD card?
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-10 17:22
You never mentioned one way or the other, but did your format the SD card?

yes i did
2018-2-10
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Out of interest are you capturing Jpeg+Raw or just Jpeg!
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-2-10 17:36
Out of interest are you capturing Jpeg+Raw or just Jpeg!

i want to shoot RAW so thats what i first tried. jpeg works but is a lower resolution. i didnt buy this drone to use half its potential. i dont bet why it wont load the pictures. im going to drone nerds on monday if no one on here can help me
2018-2-10
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

What software are you using to open the files.... Lightroom-PS ! (assuming they are Raw files)
2018-2-10
Use props
Realist Miami
lvl.1
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-2-10 18:05
What software are you using to open the files.... Lightroom-PS ! (assuming they are Raw files)

i use lightroom to edit but the files dont even appear before  in the sd cards file. they are blank files in lightroom to though
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules