Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Time to express my thoughts and experiences of the DJI forum.
1341 9 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

For some time I have participated here in good and bad. Has experienced good answers to my questions and has tried to pay back to the best of my ability. My first thoughts about the DJI forum were that it was reasonably clear and that it was the place to search and find help.

In the beginning it was a surprise for me to find that even the DJI staff participated actively in several of the threads - with all due respect, without being particularly helpful, although they are basically the closest to trying to be. But friendly people they are and we are probably many who could learn a little.

Strangely, however, they do not seem to listen very much to many users' wishes and expectations. Several, including myself, are sad about the fact that a huge amount of posts about the Air model, now largely is flooding the Mavic category.

That category is to me, and probably many others as well, the primary reason to be in this forum, for the sole reason that we want to read about or discuss the Pro model or the Pro Platinum model, as that's what we invested in - not the new Air. It has been made clear several times, from several different users, that the little fine machine should have its own category, but apparently it doesn't count although it will be simple for the right to change.

This would make everything easier and more manageable.

kategori.jpg
There are filters for what you want to see, but not the opposite. Being a Mavic P / PP user, you can not escape the Air model. My perception of how more people react to it is that they increasingly stay away from the forum, and I fully understand that as the category has been unmanageable.

Please DJI staff, be nice to do something about it.

2018-2-10
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

You got my vote.
There are also other forums for mavic pilots which we can use without having to read all this Air crap.
2018-2-10
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Unfortunately dji love to flood the forums (all of them) with advertising for their latest products
2018-2-10
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-2-10 17:32
Unfortunately dji love to flood the forums (all of them) with advertising for their latest products

Did you think this forum was for support?
2018-2-10
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

G_Sig Posted at 2018-2-10 21:30
Did you think this forum was for support?

Haha what was i thinking
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for bringing us the attention. We'd already forwarded this request to the proper team, and will definitely transfer the request again. However, since the Mavic Air belongs to Mavic series, I personally think that it might not likely for creating a new column for Mavic Air. If there is a need, maybe you can try to select the related category that you interested in. Thank you for understanding. GTScreenshot_20180211_142751.png
2018-2-10
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-10 22:28
Thank you for bringing us the attention. We'd already forwarded this request to the proper team, and will definitely transfer the request again. However, since the Mavic Air belongs to Mavic series, I personally think that it might not likely for creating a new column for Mavic Air. If there is a need, maybe you can try to select the related category that you interested in. Thank you for understanding.[view_image]

Hi Thor.

I'm not trying to be naughty or instructive but when you mention the option of choosing a category, you have either not read what I have written or you have not quite understood how it works yourself.

"If there is a need, maybe you can try to select the related category that you are interested in"

Regardless of which category is selected in the Mavic forum, it will also contain posts that only concern the Air model. That's exactly the point in what I explained. It's very illogical to me that an Air forum was not made on the release of the Air, as it is so different from both the P and PP models.

Again - please make a separate forum for the Air model... It's needed.
2018-2-11
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Agreed!

The Mavic air, despite the name is not a mavic, it is a spark.
The Mavic air needs its own forum catagory, just like the spark, mavic, phantom, inspire.
It is impossible to find mavic pro content in the mavic forum due to all of the mavic air posts.
Perhaps put the mavic air posts in the spark forum ;)
2018-2-11
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Mavdude Posted at 2018-2-11 04:28
Agreed!

The Mavic air, despite the name is not a mavic, it is a spark.

None of us have an influence on what the Air drone should be called and it has long been baptized and confirmed. But apart from that, I agree that it IMHO should have been named Spark Air instead of Mavic. Anyway - we sadly can not change it.

2018-2-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

FlyDK Posted at 2018-2-11 04:11
Hi Thor.

I'm not trying to be naughty or instructive but when you mention the option of choosing a category, you have either not read what I have written or you have not quite understood how it works yourself.

I understand what you insisted, FlyDK. And I had forwarded this request to the proper team. Hopefully, they will take it into consideration.
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules