I crashed my spark. Please help!
2201 10 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrazyNoob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107031 ft
Bulgaria

Hello, i crashed my spark and i broke the camera protector and frond sensonsor window is scrached. I was on sport mode while i want the drone come to me but there was a fence and hit the fance. I have DJI CARE REFRESH, so i wonder if i retern it ti DJI, they will repare it or give me new drone?
IMG-92b7101edd90a5beb47d31c478d9e031-V.jpg
IMG-a14976ff126edae15ce7f80ae24f2760-V.jpg
2018-2-11
Use props
apcyberax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 566526 ft
United Kingdom

you will need to opena case with them and get it send off to DJI repair centre. They should then let you know the cost of repair and ou can pay for the repair or pay a admin fee for a replacement. They wont just send a new one for free without getting that one back first.
2018-2-11
Use props
Fivos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77457 ft
United Kingdom

Obstacle avoidance is turned off automatically in sports mode.
2018-2-11
Use props
CrazyNoob
lvl.2
Bulgaria

DJI CARE REFRESH is not working in sport mode?
2018-2-11
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

Ah, the fun life of a flying model.  It needs a new camera and the sensor cover.  They will likely repair it with replacement parts.  Replacement Sparks could be new but would likely just be another Spark that has been in combat and repaired like yours.  Either way, you will get back a Spark that works.
2018-2-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Contact DJI support and raise a ticket to ship it back to your nearest service centre as a care refresh claim. They will either repair it or replace it - probably with a refurb model in perfect working order. I believe you have to pay an excess on the claim but you can claim twice for precisely this reason during the 12 month term of the cover - thats what it's there for. Otherwise, you can claim under the standard warranty with no excess to pay but you will need to prove that the cause of the crash was due to a manufacturer defect and not pilot error i.e. not your fault.
2018-2-11
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have found DJI support to be excellent, especially if you have care refresh. As indicated above raise a ticket with them. My Mavic was returned in just over a week and I received a brand new aircraft.
2018-2-11
Use props
CrazyNoob
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Many thanks guys for helping me with that. I appriciate it! Im sorry but how to raise a ticket. Just conmtact with support?
2018-2-11
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Japan

better give it for repair.. i
2018-2-11
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

You are very lucky! These are the cases when care refresh shoyld get you easily and quick in the air again. Open a case, get on the phone or contact the support online!
2018-2-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the crash. Please kindly send the drone in so we can help to take care of it. If you use your DJI Care Refresh, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Please kindly contact our support to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules