Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Serious Spark connection problem.
3158 8 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4081c27a
lvl.1
United States

For some unknown reason I cannot get my spark connected and flight ready anymore. I've followed every instruction that I've found on the internet and none work. On the DJI GO 4 app it says that I'm connected but once I press the enter device button I continually get the "Choose your next step" menu and I can't go any further. I've tried resetting the wifi. And when I hold the aircraft button for 6 seconds I get no beeps. I'm lost and have no clue what to do. Can anyone help me out here? Oh yeah, and I've also downloaded the DJI assistant 2 on the computer and it doesn't even recognize my aircraft.
2018-2-11
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

Hold for 9 seconds to link Spark to the RC.  I am not sure what holding for 6 seconds does.
2018-2-11
Use props
fans4081c27a
lvl.1
United States

I've held it for 9 seconds, 60 seconds, 90 seconds and it will not do anything. I get zero beeps.
2018-2-11
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Japan

This is a normal issue with SPARK.  I'm expecting the same with Mavic Air ...just be patient !!
2018-2-11
Use props
mali
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55066 ft

Serbia

do you have fly more combo?
2018-2-11
Use props
fans4081c27a
lvl.1
United States

I bought the remote controller sepeartely. I've had it since last spring and had zero problems until last night.
2018-2-11
Use props
mali
lvl.2

Serbia

you have to turn on spark,then to conect your spark with pc ,wait till it says device sofware sucessfuly instaled and then open dji assistant.after that do a factory reset.then start again spark and conntroler,wait about 40 sec.if then they dont conect ,you have to turn them off then on and press batery and hold it till you heare one beep,and then on conntroler press 3 buttons all together till you hear friking sound,let go buttons and wait till its connected.please do last thing in room without any mobile devices and routers.
2018-2-11
Use props
spookster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

When the window appears with choose your next step pick the bottom one -> "Enter Camera".
And if you cannot connect properly try disable mobile data, or better enter flightmode on your phone and enable wifi.
GL.
2018-2-11
Use props
mali
lvl.2

Serbia

fans4081c27a Posted at 2018-2-11 10:11
I bought the remote controller sepeartely. I've had it since last spring and had zero problems until last night.

two beeps are when you want to see wifi from drone for android devices mostly,and 3 beeps are wifi restart
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules