European shipment (Phantom 3 with extra battery)
2939 14 2015-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

For all the Europeans who ordered Phantom 3 with extra battery.

Just spoke with customer service and this is what they told me

I've ordered on 8th of April, CNR  around 4400, priority nr. around 1100

" Your order will be shipped from UK warehouse, the Phantom 3 is on the way to UK warehouse now, you may get your order around the middle of May"

So, what can I say...hopefully the IOS app update will be available when my P3 arrive.

Update:
Mine is also on it's way

Thursday, April 30, 2015  at 17:02                                                                                                                                                                                                Origin Service Area: LONDON - HEATHROW - GUILDFORD - UK

2015-4-29
Use props
xlcus
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My UK order shipped today. An order WITH extra battery.  Customer Reference Number in the 7200s
2015-4-30
Use props
mjamesyates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've had my tracking number appear in my orders and shipping status is 'pending'. The tracking number isn't activated yet but it only showed up this morning. That order is for P3P without extra battery.
2015-4-30
Use props
meiobenthos
lvl.1

Germany

mjamesyates@gma Posted at 2015-4-30 19:34
I've had my tracking number appear in my orders and shipping status is 'pending'. The tracking numbe ...

Same for me, shipping to Germany. My recent status (DHL) is "Shipment information received (Sunday, April 26, 2015 )         LONDON-HEATHROW - UK         23:23"
P3P without extra battery
2015-4-30
Use props
arthurbuquen
lvl.1

France

It was the same for me at guilford but with the mention "return the shipper"...  And the options to get prooof of delivery.. What is that??

2015-4-30
Use props
arthurbuquen
lvl.1

France

It was the same for me at guilford but with the mention "return the shipper"...  And the options to get prooof of delivery.. What is that??

2015-4-30
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

They seem to attach the Tracking ID early and shange Order Status to Shipped and confirm Payment but my order hasn't reached DHL as yet.  as they don't regognise the ID.  I guess that means it's pciked and in the queue for shipping.  So it's not quite in transit but should be some time soon.  

Shipping Status:        Pending
Shipping Company:        DHL
Tracking Number:        MK663xxxxx

UK, P3P +Batt (which will follow end of May in time for the App :-) I'm 888x or something close.
2015-5-1
Use props
mjamesyates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

jon.jongodfrey Posted at 2015-5-1 16:11
They seem to attach the Tracking ID early and shange Order Status to Shipped and confirm Payment but ...

We're in the same boat. Hopefully not too long to wait now.
2015-5-1
Use props
stewartmcallist
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Same here - I'm checking that tracking number several times an hour at this stage lol
2015-5-1
Use props
cwrichards1.gma
lvl.1

Ireland

I had notification that my order was with DHL, it was received in the UK last Sunday 26th  I thought for sure I would have it by now.  I checked with DHL this morning and to my horror my shipment was being returned to the sender!  I called DHL and they couldn't explain why the shipment had been returned.  They could only guess that the return was requested by the sender.  I've tried contacting DJI but haven't been able to get anyone to respond to me yet.  I'm gutted.  It was so close and now I don't know when I'll see my Phantom.  7 days back to China, a few days to figure out what happened and 7 days back to the UK.  I'm not happy.
2015-5-1
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

cwrichards1.gma Posted at 2015-5-1 19:36
I had notification that my order was with DHL, it was received in the UK last Sunday 26th  I thought ...

Perhaps it's an issue with CE approval or something similar.  It might be a ghost shipment of course…. Scanning error all sorts.

DJI probably would ship replacements before they receive the old one back.  With all the other Flaming about suing DJI I wouldn't mind better they will pull them all back and ship them end of May when all issues are resolved.

I'd just relax and enjoy it.  It's better than Christmas.
2015-5-1
Use props
Gustave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138 ft
Netherlands

Today at 14:05 UTC+1

The Phantom 3 is still on its way .......
2015-5-1
Use props
cwrichards1.gma
lvl.1

Ireland

jon.jongodfrey Posted at 2015-5-1 19:58
Perhaps it's an issue with CE approval or something similar.  It might be a ghost shipment of cour ...

I'm not blaming anyone especially DJI I'm just disappointed and you are right the anticipation makes it all that much more interesting.
2015-5-1
Use props
Gustave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138 ft
Netherlands

Still moving towards me ....
2015-5-1
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

cwrichards1.gma Posted at 2015-5-1 20:24
I'm not blaming anyone especially DJI I'm just disappointed and you are right the anticipation mak ...

Sorry I didn't mean you were flaming, not at all.  You’re being very patient.  Some other people's posts are massively over the top.  People threatening to sue DJI and all that.  It’s ridiculous in my view.  
My worry is that all the noise from a few slightly mad individuals will make DJI cancel their rollout and wait until the iOS version is out.  Amazon are now showing June delivery.  People should calm down and get a life…. Present company excluded of course.
2015-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules