Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji spark looses connection
818 3 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans026948e4
New
Flight distance : 12503 ft
United States

On January 1st of 2018 I decided to fly my dji spark around the neighborhood. I took some pictures and videos of the woods and then decided to take it home. The spark had 69% left and was doing fine. About halfway into the return to home it loses complete connection and there is nothing I can do. I waited around my homepoint touching nothing but still no spark. I then left to go to its last know gps location and no spark. I looked around for the whole day but I never found it. After contacting DJI they told me on the phone that this problem has happened before but then after sending my case they can only offer me 30%? They clame there is no evidence of it losing GPS but there is also no evidence on the flight log of it landing, so what else could have happened. All I want is a new spark and being only 14 and my one Christmas present it’s heartbreaking. If anyone else has had this problem or can help me, please do so. Below is the attached flight log, look over it to see if there was any problem on my part.
97C305BD-686A-416B-8D4A-C253665BD5FA.png
2018-2-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am terribly sorry for your loss, I know that must be painful. Could you please provide me with your case number so I can help to check for you?  
2018-2-12
Use props
fans026948e4
New
Flight distance : 12503 ft
United States

Everything is all good just yesterday I found it
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft