Dji phantom 2 vision plus gimball shaking issue
3000 7 2015-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
travisstoliker
New
United States

I had a crash and the gimball on my vision 2 plus is shaking a lot. I've found many people that had this same problem and they suggested taking off the back of the gimball arm and checking to see if the pin/rod was out of alignment. Unfortunately, I tried that and it didn't work.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAsN1NxVYY
2015-4-29
Use props
toby
lvl.1

United States

You sure its the Gimball? May want to try recalibrating the Phantom using the DJI software to see if it corrects the problem. Happened to me after a tumble.
2015-4-29
Use props
travisstoliker
New
United States

Thanks Toby. I just tried that too. Still not working... any other ideas? Thanks for the help.
2015-4-29
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Most instances of gimbal shake is due to the motor in the gimbal trying to center. Does usually have to do with the pin to control board alignment. You may want to try it again. Also check to see if the play around the pin has been wallowed out any. Excessive play can give that appearance also. Some users have had to use a little lock tight etc. to tighten. Up the play. Check YouTube for video on gimbal shake.
2015-4-30
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

travisstoliker@ Posted at 2015-4-30 11:42
Thanks Toby. I just tried that too. Still not working... any other ideas? Thanks for the help.

2015-4-30
Use props
travisstoliker
New
United States

Hi Roy and Gerry,  I tried the instructions from the youtube video but they don't seem to correct it. The pin is in the correct position.  Any other ideas? Thanks a lot for your help!
2015-4-30
Use props
bimbo
New

Philippines

I actually have the same problem... No visual.. P2 Vison Plus works fine.. When i connect the USB of the camera to laptop, i cannot detect the storage so meaning, something is wrong.. I am gona tear it apart later tonight..
2015-4-30
Use props
manuelkuijpers
lvl.1

Netherlands

I'm having the same issue... Tried many times to level out, but it seems to be right...

Here's mine post with photo and video:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13446
2015-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules