Automatic mode in Phantom 4 Pro
1361 7 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulatuxe
lvl.1

Spain

Hi,
I have a Phantom 4 Pro with lightbridge and I need to change my default settings to a "switch" mode. I need that my drone choose the best band (2.4 or 5.8) depending on the interference level in each moment, but in my Phantom I have to choose manually the band I want. How should I change my settings to get my purpose?
Thanks

2018-2-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe you can post this question in the Phantom forum (select it in the menu above before posting).
Not many users on this part of the forum I guess.
2018-2-12
Use props
ptt
lvl.1

Spain

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-2-12 07:05
Maybe you can post this question in the Phantom forum (select it in the menu above before posting).
Not many users on this part of the forum I guess.

Thank you I am new here so I have some troubles...
2018-2-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

ptt Posted at 2018-2-12 08:48
Thank you  I am new here so I have some troubles...

No worries. It will come together
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

If you go in the App, under General settings you would see Automatic and Manual. Of course, it depends on location as well. It should be able to just update automatically.
2018-2-14
Use props
ptt
lvl.1

Spain

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-14 15:16
If you go in the App, under General settings you would see Automatic and Manual. Of course, it depends on location as well. It should be able to just update automatically.

Hi Mark. When I start the app, I can see automatic and manual, yes, but I can choose automatic. Do you think that have I update the app? I think I have the last version but now that you said me this, I am not sure... Thanks
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

ptt Posted at 2018-2-14 23:43
Hi Mark. When I start the app, I can see automatic and manual, yes, but I can choose automatic. Do you think that have I update the app? I think I have the last version but now that you said me this, I am not sure... Thanks

Go to General and About on the App. It will tell you what version you are in. When in doubt, you can always reinstall the app. However, before you get to that point, make sure you have backed up any files you want to keep.
2018-2-15
Use props
Easy Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules