Ronin Mx with Glidecam Body Pod
1421 4 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jiri.82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66759 ft
Czechia

Is there any way of linking the glidecam points bellow and dji ronin mx. I´m looking for suitable adapters. Is this connection meaningful? I need at least a basic steadicam support. excuse my bad English. Thank you.
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Can you send me a personal message on what you are experiencing? What type of camera are you using with the Ronin MX?
2018-2-12
Use props
WhiteWizard
New

Hey it's difficult to answer this question because I didn't face with it I use Glidecam XR Pro mostly when I go hiking trips or while cycling . It never occurred to me to do something like that  ))I think you should try find on this site here are a lot of the information about glidecams, deifferent reviews and etc . That's all that I can advise buddy ))
2019-9-30
Use props
Try2ki55me
New

Hey I would also like to know more about glidecam have long been interested in this topic but you didn't showed what site buddy )?
2019-9-30
Use props
Desert_eag1e
lvl.1

On Amazon for sure, you'll find some. On eBay should be also. I bought my Glidecam XR Pro from Amazon but found it on this site. For what camera do you need it? The main characteristic that should interest you is the weight as for different weight categories you can find different Glidecams. I don't know what camera you have but I hope it's a lightweight one. The heavy ones are harder to manage and your hand will hurt after playing with them for a while. https://gimbalgarage.com/best-glidecam-for-dslr/
2019-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules