Lost spark
790 7 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbe9ecc38
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys, I’m new to this forum. I recently had my spark go rouge on me.  I had it on sport mode when I lost all connectivity and it flew out of sight.  I haven’t been able to locate it.   I’ve checked my flight history but it only shows to the point where I lost all connectivity which was right here near where I was at.  any ideas on what I should do?
2018-2-12
Use props
apcyberax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 566526 ft
United Kingdom

Search. if you didn;t have a connection you wont know where it went. The only data now is on the drone itself.
2018-2-12
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

Sorry to hear it, there seems to be a correlation between Sport mode and runaway Sparks.
2018-2-12
Use props
fansbe9ecc38
lvl.1

United States

The battery was fully charged and I was flying on sport mode at an altitude of 35 meters in the country. I suppose that means it would require me searching eight miles out through woods and fields.
2018-2-12
Use props
fansbe9ecc38
lvl.1

United States

Just weird that I lost all connection while standing right near it in the same vicinity.
2018-2-12
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

What is weird is that it didn't RTH when it lost all connectivity.
2018-2-12
Use props
fansbe9ecc38
lvl.1

United States

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-2-12 09:57
What is weird is that it didn't RTH when it lost all connectivity.

Yes, I agree. Very frustrating
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, did you find your drone? If not, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. You can provide them the flight records to locate the problem. Thanks for your support.  
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules