Can't see video file on micro sd card
2460 2 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MTCqh3crJ5ot
lvl.1
United States

I have a P4P+ and today I recorded a few videos.  I ejected the Micro SD card and placed it in a SD card adapter.  I placed this in a computer - Windows 7 and I was able to view all MP4 files.  

Now here is the strange part.  I took the Micro SD card and adapter and inserted it in my home computer Windows 10.  The home computer can see the smaller video but I can't see the larger file even using Windows Explorer.  The smaller video file is visable and playable.  

I thought, perhaps, I had damaged the file during the installation or ejecting process.  So I inserted the card back into the AC.  I then started the controler and used the editing tool.  The tool was able to see and play the file.

I put the card back into two different PCs  Windows 10 and none of them can see the large video file.  I tried showing hidden files in Windows explorer

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

What is the type of SD card that you are using? Have you tried playing it using other video players?
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_MTCqh3crJ5ot
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-14 19:45
What is the type of SD card that you are using? Have you tried playing it using other video players?

Operator error.  I'm a newbe stumbling around.  First time I inserted the sd card in computer the photos where in the folder DCIM.  This time the folders where there but several folders deep.  The file system was not intuitive at all.  I finally search for jpg and mp4 and found the set of files.

2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules