Is Staples authorized to sell the phantom 3 in canada ?
3638 18 2015-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

Staples    , Would you have any issues with warranty ?

2015-4-29
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

I'm in Canada and l wish l had seen this first, that's a great price. l bought from a seller in Canada with the option of paying in USD or CDN and opted for US as the exchange rate is better at my bank than their in-store conversion. But Staples is better still, l paid more than this.
l haven't answered your question    l wouldn't worry about warranty as far as store closures if that's what you mean. And whether or not they're an authorized re-seller, your DJI warranty is intact, you'll likely get nothing from Staples unless they sell you an after-care pkg.
2015-4-30
Use props
rami
lvl.1

United States

Hmmmm with the conversion right now, this seems way cheaper than purchasing it from the states. But Staples? Really? I'm considering switching my order from DJI to Staples since there's no real rush in getting the unit now for obvious reasons
2015-4-30
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Staples? Isnt that a computer and paper supply syore? Or am i thinking of something else. I went to the n van location and no drones there. Its like a futureshop right?
2015-4-30
Use props
stac57
lvl.2

Canada

Wow, just about to hit the purchase button on Amazon.
but this puts the P3P way cheaper then buying in the USA with the exchange. (i'm in Canada)
I also have a business account with Staples so I'll see if I get the 20% off as well?
I'll order mine today and let you know.

2015-4-30
Use props
baron.oishi.gma
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

Michael M Posted at 2015-5-1 00:56
Staples? Isnt that a computer and paper supply syore? Or am i thinking of something else. I went to  ...

Staples is like an Office Depot. They also carry refurbished Apple wear @ a great price for your iOS pilot app. Go for mini 2 - w retina . ..

My mom lives in North Van.

I live in Coquitlam!! Sweet!

But Staples? This is great news as I will be going this route...especially with the conversion!

I own an Inspire and went through DJI . But this is less hassle , not to mention the duty, taxes, and such.....
2015-4-30
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Canada

baron.oishi.gma Posted at 2015-5-1 02:52
Staples is like an Office Depot. They also carry refurbished Apple wear @ a great price for your iO ...

Another authorized dealer in Canada is [url]http://www.multirotorheli.ca/collections/dji-phantom-3-new[/url] . They told me they should have the phantom 3 pro ready to ship on may 5 th ..  I just ordered one from there ..
2015-4-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I hope some of you ordered from Staples yesterday and we're lucky enough to have locked in that low low price.
Because I see today, Staples.ca has had to correct their prices, to reflect what the  Canadian hobby shop had previously offered.
The Phantom 3 Advanced is now at $1299 and the Phantom 3 Professional at $1639.
But the local hobby shop also dropped the price a further $50.00 for us, to make it more appealing. And keep their loyal customers. ;-)

The real fun will obviously only begin next week, when many of us will hopefully have a Phantom 3 in hand, & already flying high and getting our new wings into the breeze

RedHotPoker
2015-5-1
Use props
s_nyky.yahoo
lvl.2

Canada

I am in Mississauga and preordered through Great Hobbies and it is ready for pickup at the same price as staples. Getting it tomorrow, hopefully flying soon!!
2015-5-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

But the Staples price is now higher than at Great Hobbies...

If you are already picking yours up, then The whole company order must be being sent there first.
Because I was told ours should be here sometime next week. Must be coming here over land express...  ;-)
Lucky you, but with no app?  Unless you are an Android user.

RedHotPoker
2015-5-1
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

If you are from Canada, this thread could save you a lot of money . . . http://forum.dji.com/thread-19852-1-1.html
2015-6-11
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Canada

Rob88 Posted at 2015-6-12 08:39
If you are from Canada, this thread could save you a lot of money . . . http://forum.dji.com/thread- ...

OMG Rob88 - quit spamming the forum with the SAME post ...
2015-6-11
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

Thank you for your feedback.  My posts have identified the actual Canadian Regs, the actual Canadian no-fly zones, and the actual Canadian tax implications.  There is a lot of speculation on these forums, I have done my best to provide the facts.

Regs

No Fly Zones

Taxes

This particular question was about where to buy in Canada.  I fail to see how informing Canadians about how they can save over $300 is considered spam, but I guess everyone has their opinion.  Thanks again for sharing yours.

2015-6-11
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Canada

Rob88 Posted at 2015-6-12 09:39
Thank you for your feedback.  My posts have identified the actual Canadian Regs, the actual Canadian ...

You are spamming the forum , with the same message . Don't you think that people read posts , and decide for themselves ?  If they want to wait or get it now . For myself I would of not saved 300 $ , but I guess it makes a difference in what province you live .    When you post in a thread (  and YES I started this thread )  , with REGS , no fly Zones this is NOT helpful in the direction of the thread ..
2015-6-11
Use props
jmhirtle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118845 ft

Canada

Rob88 Posted at 2015-6-12 09:39
Thank you for your feedback.  My posts have identified the actual Canadian Regs, the actual Canadian ...

I found your post very informative. The staples price, because of taxes in my province would make it more expensive than buying from DJI,Mel your post is a good post.
2015-6-11
Use props
kalin2011
lvl.2

Canada

jmhirtle@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-12 09:53
I found your post very informative. The staples price, because of taxes in my province would make  ...

May get better customer service with Staples but If they have to deal with DJI , they may soon drop the line.  
2015-6-13
Use props
Stetson Wrangle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177621 ft
Canada

rami@ramifilms. Posted at 2015-4-30 23:41
Hmmmm with the conversion right now, this seems way cheaper than purchasing it from the states. But  ...

I bought mine from Staples, no prob;em, and was even offered a price drop during the pre sale. It saved me $150
2015-7-22
Use props
Viper989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891194 ft
Canada

Stetson Wrangle Posted at 2015-7-23 06:37
I bought mine from Staples, no prob;em, and was even offered a price drop during the pre sale. It  ...

Hi guys ,

Got mine at Best buy ( $1636 CDN ) , same price as Staple  . They also have a price warranty . After looking to buy and reading the forum , i decided that i would buy in Canada . With the money exchange rate , the shipping fees , i figured it was barely more than anywhere online (depends which province's taxes you're hit with) . But if anything went wrong , i could just return it to my neighborhood store .

They had one somewhere in Ontario . Took 3 business day to arrive at my store near Montreal .

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/prod ... 0fa631c8b2ed7f3en02 .

They even carry Inspires , spreading wings S900 , Parrot Bebops and 3DRs
2015-7-22
Use props
Stetson Wrangle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177621 ft
Canada

I bought at Staples, and they apparently have nothing to do with warranty issues. Just keep your receipt. I'm in the midst of a warranty claim right now.
2015-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules