Desktop app wont recognize Ronin-mx hardwired...
2209 3 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb3582e4d
New
United States

I just purchased a used Ronin-MX.  I need to reset the password and all blogs I see say to connect hardwired to desktop via USB.  I've downloaded the Mac Ronin Assistant app and wired it.  However the desktop app wont recognize the gimbal with it turned on.  What do I do?  

2018-2-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Go to this link. Download the manual as well as the app for your mobile device. If you are referring to the Desktop App as the app in this area, this would be for a mobile device, not a computer: https://www.dji.com/ronin-mx/info#downloads
The Ronin-MX Assistant Software v2.5 is what you would need on your computer.
2018-2-13
Use props
dotdavid
New
United States

Thanks!  I changed usb cables and that seemed to work.  I was able to reset the password (allegedly).  But I can't get past this screen on my iphone:

The bluetooth finds the ronin.  I click on it (turns grey) but it never launches the controls.  Just stays locked like this on my iphone....

I've:

1. Turned on and off the bluetooth
2. Closed the dji assistant app and relaunched on my iphone
3. powered down the ronin, rebooted....

Nothing seems to get me past this screen.... Help!!!

2018-2-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

dotdavid Posted at 2018-2-13 13:34
Thanks!  I changed usb cables and that seemed to work.  I was able to reset the password (allegedly).  But I can't get past this screen on my iphone:

Are you still stuck on this part? Can you send me a personal message with a video on what you are seeing?
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules